JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » After Sex Clean-up
Page: of 2   next > 
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Since my girlfriend moved in, we have sex a lot after going to bed for the night. And my cock and her pussy are usually pretty wet and sticky when we get finished.

We both like to clean up and dry off before going to sleep. But a friend of mine told me that he and his wife usually just go to sleep after lovemaking. So I was wondering what you married guys and other couples do after sex? Clean and dry? Or just wait and clean up in the morning?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
My wife will go to the bathroom and wipe herself as she can't stand cum running into her asshole or down her ass crack and thigh. I just cover up and go to sleep unless she was on top and my cum has ended up running out of her before she climbed off me and it's now on my ball sack or my thighs. I'll grab towel or kleenex and wipe it off but just enough so I don't feel sticky all over. Usually, I just let the covers absorb any mess.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
My wife always wants to wipe the cum. In some positions, she'll have most of it in her. In other positions, much of it will have flowed out. The sheets always absorb some of it. I'll wipe off any excess, but will not really clean up until the morning shower.

We usually try to do it in the middle of the bed, more or less, so that neither of us have to sleep on a wet spot. I've read that impressive amounts of cum soaks into the sheets, matress covers, and matresses of a sexually active couple.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
I know this is a "For Him" post, but we all know I can never resist adding my two cents. And usually more.

With previous relationships/lovers I've generally been content to go and wipe up with tissue, etc. (I'm with j_bryon's wife; the tickle of the trickle of cum down my ass crack or thigh is terribly distracting when it comes to trying to sleep. And it minimizes "the wet spot" sometimes, which is, inevitably, always on my side of the bed.) However, with my current lover, it's straight to the shower. He's mildly hygiene obsessive (which I love, by the bye.) And a mutual shower usually provides a lovely wind down for us both, involving kissing, touching, and helping one another get clean. It's intimate and playful without the expectation of more sex. It's foreplay for the next time we see one another.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Unregistered ?

My wife and I usually take a shower as well. She hates the feel of cum on her.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
your_goddess said:
I know this is a "For Him" post, but we all know I can never resist adding my two cents. And usually more.

With previous relationships/lovers I've generally been content to go and wipe up with tissue, etc. (I'm with j_bryon's wife; the tickle of the trickle of cum down my ass crack or thigh is terribly distracting when it comes to trying to sleep. And it minimizes "the wet spot" sometimes, which is, inevitably, always on my side of the bed.) However, with my current lover, it's straight to the shower. He's mildly hygiene obsessive (which I love, by the bye.) And a mutual shower usually provides a lovely wind down for us both, involving kissing, touching, and helping one another get clean. It's intimate and playful without the expectation of more sex. It's foreplay for the next time we see one another.

Great to see you over here Goddess. Always glad to hear from you. I've heard that women definitely have to sleep on the "wet spot" more often than men...LOL.

A mutual shower sounds like a great idea. (Also see Jason's post.) But I thought that most guys have turned over and gone to sleep before the woman has even come down from her sexual high....LOL. Not really true I guess. Come over here and visit more often Goddess! And always bring your avatar along. stroke
Unregistered ?

Depends so much on where we are and the situation. Most often we make love in bed morning or evening. My wife usually thinks ahead and has paper towels ready. If not, we get up and wipe down. My wife gets up more often than not, walking straddle-legged to the bathroom with a paper towel clutched to her bottom. I think that is so cute. Very rarely do we just let it dry, but there have been situations, like sharing a hotel room with my parents where we had no choice. Let the blankets soak up the goo.
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
We use a bit of lube so we usually clean up afterwards - Just a personal thing but I hate to make a mess all over the sheets and then sleep in it.
Unregistered ?

Huh...guess we're just lazy here. Me and my girlfriend do very little clean up afterwards. We might grab a towel after we're done, but thats the extent of it. Usually, we both just roll over and cuddle. We wash the sheets every week or so, but even if we didn't it probably wouldn't bother us...
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Always depended on the situation. If we went home for a quickie at noon or fucked right after we got home from work and were going back to work or going out, we'd clean up. When we fucked at night when we 3went to bed, we'd just sleep with the mess and most every day we would have sex again in the morning so we would clean up for both sessions in the morning.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
your_goddess said:

I'm with the Goddess on this one. Shower together.
jackinchat Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2007-02-22
53 year old
One of us will get up and get a wash cloth for both us.
After we cum and she is on top, he sometimes go to sleep. Her pussy contracts the head of my cock is locked in and stays there. We sleep for about 15 minutes like this.
It feels great to wake up with my dick in her pussy.
Entertainme Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2010-01-21
36 year old heterosexual from Some Where in Michigan
I have to clean up and before hand I lay down a large beach towel or something so I don't get a thing on the sheets we both hate laying in a wet spot so after words its clean up time.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
My wife usually likes to clean up before we sleep but I don't bother and wait till next morning.
Proud to be called a wanker
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
Kent said:
Great to see you over here Goddess. Always glad to hear from you. I've heard that women definitely have to sleep on the "wet spot" more often than men...LOL.

A mutual shower sounds like a great idea. (Also see Jason's post.) But I thought that most guys have turned over and gone to sleep before the woman has even come down from her sexual high....LOL. Not really true I guess. Come over here and visit more often Goddess! And always bring your avatar along. stroke

My current lover does not stay the night, so rolling over and going to sleep isn't really an option for him (his self-imposed rule, not mine).
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » After Sex Clean-up