Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum during massage?
Page: of 1  
Adam715 Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2006-12-15
53 year old bisexual male from California
Anyone ever cum during a "legimate" massage.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I take it you have? I've never had a massage, actually.
Adam715 Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2006-12-15
53 year old bisexual male from California
I did....was embarassing. Wasn't even all that hard. Was just really relaxed and before I knew it, that "point of no return" feeling started. Had a towel on my crotch...but ...damn was weird.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1263 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual male
Didn't cum but would get hardons all the time. And when my dick would throb, I could tell the masseuse was paying attention. She seemed to enjoy doing stuff to make me hard like spending a lot of time rubbing my butt and pushing down on it so I could feel the pressure on my swelling dick. I always got harder when she asked me to turn over so my hard dick would make a big outline on the drape. Always wanted her to grab my dick but it never happened. But knowing that she knew she make me hard and seemed to enjoy it has been a big jack off theme for me.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2008-06-25
61 year old heterosexual male from Texas
Yes, but not without my masseuse's assistance. I've been seeing her for 4 years and we've become close friends (and both nudists, so she's ok with undraped). Without ever having done anything beyond moving my cock out of the way to massage my thigh before, about 6 months ago out of the blue she made me cum. Below is what I posted about on another thread:
Well, I continued seeing my massage therapist about every 3 weeks since I posted last, and each session was along the line of the first in which she massaged my cock and balls, in other words, a wonderful and throrough Swedish massage for about an hour and 15 minutes, flip me back over and massage my abdomen with hot stones, then massage my balls, my cock and the area under my balls for a good while, wishing for more time, and not finishing.
This last trip, I was the last scheduled appointment of the evening, but there was an hour before she was scheduled to be off, so when it progressed to massaging of my cock and balls, she just kept lubing me up, playing with my balls gently and stroking my cock…went on for about 15 minutes, with my therapist telling me how much she was enjoying it, and how long it had been since she had even had any thought of masturbation. She quietly and shyly told me that each time previously she had massaged my cock, she had gone home in the evening fantasizing about doing it again, and masturbated herself to orgasm.
That thought really made me hard and excited, especially since she had been massaging me for about 15 minutes. At this point, she shifted around (she had been on a rolling stool next to the table), kept her hand on my cock, and suddenly kissed me very deeply. I slid my hand down to cover hers, and then took over stroking my cock. I applied just a little more pressure and instantly came what seemed like buckets. When I looked up, I noticed that she was watching intently, watching the last of my cum dribble out of my cock. After cuddling a minute, she told me how much she enjoyed it, and that sometime in the future she wanted me to “return the favor”. She then got me a hot, wet towel and lovingly cleaned me up. I have another session scheduled for late next week, and I’m really looking forward to it.
Interestingly, she and I are really close friends and we talk through the massage about her husband and my wife and family. Also, the only time I ever get an erection in the massage is when she massage my very upper thighs, or my abdomen when are absolutely awesome. Well, of course I have an erection when she goes to my cock and balls with the hot stones. smile

Well, I last posted in August of 2010, and have continued monthly seeing my therapist/friend. All massages have been the same scenario as I posted above...until yesterday. She texted me and said she had a break, and to come at 3 for my 3:30 appointment. She had also scheduled her dinner break for after. As we got to the end of the regular part of the massage, she skipped the hot stones, started massaging my abdomen, then my balls, then just kept gently massaging my cock and balls with both hands until I came all over her hands. She then said she was glad she could help me with that. We hugged and visited about 10 minutes more after she cleaned me up with a warm, wet towel.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1406 posts since 2008-06-28
25 year old curious male
Is it always clear when you schedule a massage, that it's a legitimate massage, as opposed to a sex service? Are there "code words" in the advertising that indicate a sex service?

Anyway, wouldn't a guy always get a hardon (but maybe not cum) from a woman rubbing his bare skin? Wouldn't this be embarrassing during a legitimate massage?
Unregistered ?

I've got a bud that does massages and he has had guys jizz during massages before - just regular massages, not sexual ones. wink And boners are really common. lol
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2005-10-22
37 year old heterosexual male
Oh yes, it's happened to me as well. It was a regular legit theraputic massage. I was lying on my tummy, and I wasn't even hard. There might have been a little thrill because of the CFNM(clothed female nude male) element. The Therapist was working on my glutes and sciatic nerve. Then suddenly I feel myself gearing up to cum and not being able to stop myself. I tensed up, trying not to move as I started spurting. I didn't know if I should stop the massage or say anything. I thought it might be embarrassing to her if I did, as it was for me. So I decided to stay quiet. The only bad part was when I had to turn over and lay in my own jizz.
Don't let your meat loaf
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum during massage?