JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum during massage?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
pleasuresailer Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2015-08-30
72 year old curious from loUiSiAna
I was having a Therapeudic message after a car crash, I grew a giantic hard. All I could do is say....."sorry".....she said "happens all the time".....didn't take care of it though
I love stroking my cock......I more than likely havemy cock in hand now!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I've had massages from both male and female masseuses. And I get a boner every time I get a massage but usually it's when they tell me to lie on my back. I especially remember the last massage I got from a male masseuse. The best massage I've ever had!
User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

I still get a boner, just thinking about getting a massage from a male masseuse.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

HOT massages with happy endings!
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Love this topic - never had a massage but reading these posts is making me want one so I can lie back and get hard then see what happens!
pro_ejaculator Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2016-07-10
35 year old from London
I got a hard on and leaked during a very long massage in Egypt two years ago. How humiliating for the poor woman! Speedos don't hide prespooge terribly well :/
Alex G
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Only massage joints I went to a happy ending was part of the deal. My late wife would give me sensual massages which always endede with an orgasm.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only

Sensual erotic massages are so fucking AWESOME!

Unregistered ?

I have once during a legit massage. She spent so much time on my ass and barely grazing my balls and cock, I just couldn't stop myself from squirting.

The masseuse is giving the lady a 'deep' massage, for sure.

Click here for the kind of massage you've always wanted

dirtydick0902 Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2014-06-10
80 year old heterosexual
One of my favorite topics! I've posted on this board before: I've had numerous massages by both men and women. It always feels great to cum, but my experience is that a man knows best how to please a man.
slave_sm Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2009-10-10
71 year old heterosexual from southwest usa
Most of my massages have been at asian parlors which do offer, and I happily accept, happy endings. However, I used to frequent another one that clearly did not. It positioned itself as more of a day spa, however it did employ damn cute asian therapists who used a definitely sensual approach, with a lot of work on glutes and thighs. They would typically remove the drape when I was on my stomach, and add it back on upon the flip.

With the teasing strokes on glutes and inner thighs, I usually had a raging hard on by the flip, and would be leaking pre-cum. My hard on would be twitching and dancing after the flip, clearly noticable by the therapist. Her knowing smile would absolutely kill me.

She'd let me caress her butt and legs, but would only occasionally "accidentally" brush my cock through the drape. No dice on the happy ending though, but it was this sensual tease which kept me returning for years. I truly believe this was their strategy - stay safely within the laws but keep the customers coming back for more.

Sadly, I've moved away from there. There's a few AMPs here which offer happy endings; I visit them sometimes, but 60 minutes sensual tease was wonderful, and often more exciting than a quick hand job.

Love those massages!

User posted image

My kind of massage, to be sure!

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum during massage?