JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » Support » Help Desk Announcement: Desktop version of the Jackinchat site
Page: of 2   next > 
WeNeedRodBackForGood Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2023-10-14

These fucking trolls need to be permanently suspended. Rod needs to stay on here daily like before. Not just pop in for a minute and then disappear again. This website has gone to shit since the last week in September. These assholes have gone through their troll playbook a hundred times over. They recycle the same crap tactics to disrupt what was a once great website. What kind of asshole would want to take down a website that supports a community of men who have the one common pleasure every man enjoys, MASTURBATION. These losers obviously have no life and must hate themselves to do this. They get their sick satisfaction in putting down regular members that enjoy posting about masturbation. They are so filled with hatred, rascism, sexism and homphobia it is disgusting and sickening.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GoAheadAndBananaMe Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2023-10-08
38 year old
WeNeedRodBackForGood said:
These fucking trolls need to be permanently suspended. Rod needs to stay on here daily like before. Not just pop in for a minute and then disappear again. This website has gone to shit since the last week in September. These assholes have gone through their troll playbook a hundred times over. They recycle the same crap tactics to disrupt what was a once great website. What kind of asshole would want to take down a website that supports a community of men who have the one common pleasure every man enjoys, MASTURBATION. These losers obviously have no life and must hate themselves to do this. They get their sick satisfaction in putting down regular members that enjoy posting about masturbation. They are so filled with hatred, rascism, sexism and homphobia it is disgusting and sickening.

I heard that Jackinchat is closing on December 31 because Ben doesnt want to pay for it anymore. But then again I heard that from an insecure faggot who has nothing better to do with his time than make sock puppets and spout stupid crap that nobody cares about. So I would take what he says with a grain of salt.

6 posts since 2023-10-14

6 posts since 2023-10-14

6 posts since 2023-10-14

38 year old
WeNeedRodBackForGood said:

I heard that Jackinchat is closing on December 31 because Ben doesnt want to pay for it anymore. But then again I heard that from an insecure faggot who has nothing better to do with his time than make sock puppets and spout stupid crap that nobody cares about. So I would take what he says with a grain of salt.
EnglishAreCunts Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2023-10-14
33 year old
GoAheadAndBananaMe said:
stupid english cunt

38 year old
EnglishAreCunts said:
stupid english cunt

I am not English. I dont say humour or labour or faggout
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
HeIpDesk said:
We are pleased to announce the new desktop version of the Jackinchat site.

There are lots of new features including:

1. Ability to view sent mail
2. Blocking members
3. Invisible login
4. Spam blocking tools

And many many more features...

https://www.jackinchat.com/desktop

Help Desk

Very good
Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
HeIpDesk said:

2. Blocking members
3. Invisible login
4. Spam blocking tools

Help Desk

Good blocking feature
Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
Jack_Leyton Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2023-10-01
39 year old
HeIpDesk said:

2. Blocking members
3. Invisible login
4. Spam blocking tools

Help Desk

The desktop version is magnifico
Denis55 Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2018-06-03
68 year old curious male from USA
Great feature to view sent mail. Keep up the good work
Thanks
ColinIreland Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2023-10-16
58 year old
I can't find the help desk. Where is it?
LOOK ME UP I'M FAMOUS

58 year old
I've got a personal problem
LOOK ME UP I'M FAMOUS

58 year old
HeIpDesk said:
Spill

I've got all these gay bodies in my cellar and I don't know what to do with them. Do you think they carry virus's?
LOOK ME UP I'M FAMOUS
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » JackinChat » Support » Help Desk Announcement: Desktop version of the Jackinchat site