JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Train journeys can be fun.
Page: < prev  of 2  
benben9 Amateur Jackinchatter

364 posts since 2019-12-01
46 year old
ColinIreland said:
User posted image
User posted image

JESUS !!!! Just look at that! I've never gone from soft to hard so quick over a picture. About to blow a big load for her. Anyone else getting pleasure from her?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

benben9 said:
JESUS !!!! Just look at that! I've never gone from soft to hard so quick over a picture. About to blow a big load for her. Anyone else getting pleasure from her?

God yes, tight cutie, made me go hard
benben9 Amateur Jackinchatter

364 posts since 2019-12-01
46 year old
OlderGent67UK said:
God yes, tight cutie, made me go hard

Are you jacking off to her?
CaptainKremmen Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2021-02-01
63 year old
benben9 said:

cum tribute?
buzzkill Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2023-10-16
28 year old
Pussyinspector said:
Love to yank those leggings down and get between those tasty-looking cheeks. stroke

Ripping off clothes recklessly is a surefire way to demonstrate your ignorance and lack of concern for your own well-being, or that of your partner. Only those who lack basic intelligence would subject themselves to painful bruises, cuts, and muscle strains by yanking their garments in haste. If you're so impatient that you can't handle a few buttons or zippers, it's clear that finesse and grace elude you completely. Take a moment, show some restraint, and perhaps you'll avoid looking like a complete fool in the process.

Removing clothes hastily can be dangerous and might harm the skin, leaving painful bruises and cuts. It can strain your muscles and twist your joints, causing significant discomfort or injury. When clothing with zippers or fasteners is taken off too quickly, there's a risk of painful pinches or even the skin getting trapped, which can be quite distressing. It's important to be careful and take your time when undressing to avoid these potential injuries.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Train journeys can be fun.