JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacked whilst driving
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

any one ever tried this, i did today made sure i pulled over before i came.
Add a reply Quote this post
Frinky Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2010-01-26
59 year old bisexual male from Long Island / NY / New York
I do it all the time. Though since it can be both messy and dangerous to cum while driving, I like to use it as an opportunity to edge.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
Frinky said:
I do it all the time. Though since it can be both messy and dangerous to cum while driving, I like to use it as an opportunity to edge.

Same here. Go for many miles and then pull over at one end of a rest-stop to finish. Can get a little tricky in the convertible, though!! LOL
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I started jacking while driving back in about 1953. That was usually on the way home from a date where we had done some "petting" (do you remember that term?) that did not lead to orgasm. I know I told my GF that I wanked on my way home and she confessed that she often jilled herself off in bed after I went home. When we both confessed that, we started mutual masturbation sessions on many of our dates.
Later, I've had both of my wives wank me in the car while driving. A widower now, I have not wanked in the car for several years.
Dickguy
edger21 Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2008-08-31
37 year old heterosexual
used to jack when driving home from school or the gym a lot in HS
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I used to al the time! Ex wife used to suck or play with also and do so for many miles at a time ! Cumming was an intersting experience! One time I pulled out with another couple in car with us. She stroked me and we talk the other couple into doing the same ! It was hot as I had ex pull her top off and pull down her pance, panties! The other couple did the same, and he didn't make it to long after that! I Did a long time putting a good show for them ! When did cum, I shot all over me, ex ,cars!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Unregistered ?

Many years ago I did so on a few occassions. When I did, I used to slip on a condom so as not to make a mess. But I haven't had the urge to do it again for many a long year - perhaps just as well, 'cos it can't be a safe thing to do!
Unregistered ?

yeah occasionally .. once parked up real qick, went down an embankment and continued like crazy till i shot.

generally its a sorta flick type wank on unlit fast country road (near zero traffic) with a small plastic bag or tissue to catch the wad then gets jettisoned out the window. I adjust the car seat back and really do enjoy it .. will have been out in rough country for a few hours and 'my bloods up'!
ineedabeer Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2008-08-16
56 year old curious from Australia
I do it on occaisions when I'm really horny,but what I like to do sometimes on quiet roads is strip off and drive naked and pull off and cum on the middle of the road.
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
some years back I used to drive around for hours with my pants to the floor playing with my cock while looking for ladies to pull up next to and flash. Always got me hot knowing she was looking at me jerking off - sometimes I'd just play for her for a short time then take an exit and try another route but sometimes I'd keep jerkin' it till I shot my wad for her. always enjoyed doin' that - wish I still could! ! ! hehe LOL laugh stroke
Will masturbate in person :)
Unregistered ?

slipjerker said:
some years back I used to drive around for hours with my pants to the floor playing with my cock while looking for ladies to pull up next to and flash. Always got me hot knowing she was looking at me jerking off - sometimes I'd just play for her for a short time then take an exit and try another route but sometimes I'd keep jerkin' it till I shot my wad for her. always enjoyed doin' that - wish I still could! ! ! hehe LOL laugh stroke

That's a bit illegal, isn't it? What happens if you don't have quite the curious lady?
Unregistered ?

fraggler0ck said:
any one ever tried this, i did today made sure i pulled over before i came.

I do it if I'm bored on a long and straight Texas highway, cum while driving too. Not a huge deal, the worst is clean up if I shot more than I had expected. smile
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
Jasoncaa8 said:
That's a bit illegal, isn't it? What happens if you don't have quite the curious lady?

I agree. We all love to masturbate, but there are legal (and moral) lines not to be crossed, and that's one of them. The key words are "consenting adults" and both words are of equal importance. People who look for trouble get what they deserve when they find it.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
Now, back to the happier part of this subject.

Here's a great video on this. This guy's technique is the same as mine! I also arch my back when I really get going.

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=hungrobuk&idx=5&v=NdFwR-C434-&cl=EiLNu-C434-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
done it a few times, mess can be annoying, i usually came into a napkin or something.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacked whilst driving