JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ever Jacked Off when You were in School
Page: of 12   next > 
krusty1900 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-02-18
67 year old curious from burkesville ky, usa
I used to reach into my pants and and jack my dick while looking around the room to see if anyone was watching me, i have been noticed but no one ever said anything, most of the time i would just jack and edge until break and then go int the boys room and jack all over the place, but a few times i creamed right there in my pants, lets hear whawt you have to say...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Never did that, but yeah, I would sometimes raise my hand to be excused out of class and head straight for the boys room to stroke one out, when no one would be in there... surprised more people didn't do the same thing...
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
I have jackedoff in class when i was in high school!! was so intense too!!!!
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Yes, I recall back in 7th and 8th grade, I would get the hall pass and make a trip to the boys room and practice what I had just started to do while laying in bed at night. I continued that for the following 4 years in high school too. However during the last 2 years of high school, some of my dates took over those jacking duties and we would get each other off nicely in the drive in movies.
Dickguy
krusty1900 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-02-18
67 year old curious from burkesville ky, usa
i never thought i was alone in this play time, lol glad to see that others enjoyed them selves while at schooll.....allways something to learn uh?
Unregistered ?

Yes I did. I'd have been 14 or 15. I found history lessons sooooo boring, I used to get my cock out and carefully play with myself so no-one could see me and, fortunately, I never was caught out.
Like many other correspondents, I also sometimes jacked in the toilets.
I also had a jacking friend at school, when I was about 14, and, sometimes, after everyone had gone home, we'd hang back in the cloakrooms (you Americans will call them locker rooms) and put our hands down each other's pants and stroke away!
dlake84 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2007-10-31
heterosexual
I've jacked in the back of the classroom in Jr. High and High school a few times when I knew I could get away with it. It was always a turn on spilling cum under the desk and getting away with it. Of course taking bathroom breaks to jack off was a common thing. In High School I used to go to my car whenever I had the chance to jack off. A handful of times I jacked off with a couple of friends in the field behind the school. This of course was in addition to jackoff sessions at my friends house after school.
cmgonzo30 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2010-02-23
47 year old bisexual from north carolina
I used to do it in the school library -- a place that probably is rare to find these days. We had these cubicle-like areas, and I often found myself shooting a load while sitting in one. I even shot a wad among the bookshelves once or twice.
Cum one; cum all.
hrnyasfcuk Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2007-05-05
40 year old
I can't remember a specific time or anything but I know when I was in my early tens I was jerking like ALL the time. I must've done it in the bathroom many times at school. Holding my breathe so as not to let out a give away moan.

I used to jerk off at work in a stock room, ears alert in case anyone entered the door, in which case I have about five seconds to cover up. Really turned me on.

I used to jerk off all the time about hot girls at school, its funny if you see some now (I'm 26) most of the hot ones aren't, and the plan ones are real hotties now.
oldodo Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2009-02-25
91 year old heterosexual from Poland
When I was at school I believed masturbation should be done in private, but some of my friends used to jack off during the lesson, in view of other boys (but not the teacher). I believe our young lady teacher of chemistry saw one of them in action, because from that time she stopped walking around the classroom during the lesson. When we were at the swimming pool, the view of the girls in wet swimming suits made most of us horny and some boys openly released themselves in the shower. I did not need this, as I was regular masturbator and always jacked off privately before going to the pool.
airic82 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2005-08-13
41 year old heterosexual male from Ohio
I jerked off in my shorts in 7th Grade Geography one time. I was in the back of the class and we were watching a movie. Came in my boxers and then cleaned them up between class.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I did that a few times in grade 6 or 7. I rubbed slowly through my pants until I came (quietly). I don't think anyone noticed.
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
i never jerked off in class but regularly had a boner to fiddle with thru my pants.
i'm sure there were plenty of guys that did it. i remember guys in my final year sitting at the back of the room with their hands down their pants
It's sex with someone I love!
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
No never did it in class other than feeling a great erection and hoping it would subside before we had to leave for our next classsmile
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
In 6th grade, hell yes,I remember it so well. I pretended to be cold, put my jacket around me, rubbed my young horny cock good and pumped a big load in my pants.

In junior high I got so horny at phys. ed. that I walked back inside to the boy's piss and jizzed the urinal. As with all guys, there aren't too many places I didn't jack off. Still fucking love shooting my sperm anywhere. The bigger the mess and stronger the smell the more I like it.

Feels so good..
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Page: of 12   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ever Jacked Off when You were in School