JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Cum - prefer it up your cunt on on your clit? Or Both?
Page: of 1  
Rick6898118 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-03-06
44 year old
Until couple of years ago when my partner and I fucked, after all her orgasms (multi- you girls are lucky!), I would ejaculate inside her cunt.

A couple of years ago we suddenly started to include a lot of masturbation in our fucks; masturbating to and on each other, masturbating together and also taking turns to just watch while the other one masturbated. Of course we also include lots of fucking and sucking as well.
Apart from prolonging the fuck, this mutual masturbation is just so erotic and wanton. Apart from the self-pleasuring it introduces a strong element of voyeurism - as you both, present, display and look.
Her orgasms have become extremely intense and multiple (up to 6 and I am sure she could do more).
While I still sometimes ejaculate up her cunt, we often end with me masturbating my ejaculation onto her cunt - she pulls her knees up exposing her beautifully hairy clit, cunt and anus and I squirt over all her bits and holes.mmmmmmmmmmmm!!She often says "your semem is soooo hot!" I then take my cock and fuck the spilt semem up her cunt. We end up so beautifully messy mmmmmmmmm

I was wondering what do ladies (and men) perfer?

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I have jackedoff and cum on both my exwife and present wife! I love squirt cum on assholes, pussy, pussy hair! My favorite is to
get the head of my cock right against thier asshole, beatoff and let loose with my load against thier asshole!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I prefer sperm pumped up my bum and between my lips.
Do you crave big balls?

44 year old
mmm - thanks so erotic and horny!
Anal fucks are beautiful and we often do it; she loves it and her orgasms are exquisite and different. I love rimming her bristled puckered hole which pulses in an out as I lick. Anal seems so deliciously primal, and so erotic.

The only thing about anal is that the view of the lovers faces and their ecstasy is more limited and it takes a bit away from the voyeur aspect.

It makes my lover and I so randy when I withdraw and start masturbating to ejaculation on her cunt and all, is that she is lying legs and holes wide open waiting to receive something (while lying there she often also fingers and masturbates herself), she can watch my wanton masturbating to her: see my ecstasy: and then when I actually come she can watch my cock hole open, see the cum shooting out and feel its heat on her. That view and experience is not available when I ejaculate inside her.

Somewhere else on one of the boards somebody said it was not necessary the size of the guys erect cock that he found so erotic, but rather that surprise at watching the guy masturbating his cock suddenly squirting on to him! Sooo horny!!

It would be good to also hear from the ladies as to what they like!
stirred Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2010-03-06
63 year old heterosexual from Maryland
i would rather have the cum on my clit then in my pussy. then right after i like being fucked again while i rub my clit with the cum.
Enjoy yourself, literally!!!
easyglider870 Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2009-11-12
53 year old curious male from indiana
mmmm that is so fucking hot....
Hard and leaking pre cum all over my cock

44 year old
Stirred, you stirred me!!

It must be something to do with your age, but my current partner is just a little bit older than you (so also older than me), but I have never had such wonderful fucks. Age teaches some real erotic lessons, so I would love you to PM me to chat more.

Unregistered ?

i like both...sometimes he'll chose where he cums and sometimes i do. in my cunt is great, i love feeling his cum inside me and dripping out. but then on my clit is nice cuz i can see him as he shoots...just writing this makes my cunt damp....

44 year old
I love that too.

When I fuck an ejaculate inside the cunt, afterwards we love to go to the bathroom, she holds her cunt lips closed, and she crouches over my cock and dribbles the cum on to me. There is also some of her own juices as well, particulary if her orgasm has been very intense in her vagina her ejaculation.

Beautiful!! She is just about your age (so quite a bit oder than me) but and I have never had such erotic fucks- you girls become sooooo horny and erotic!!

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Cum - prefer it up your cunt on on your clit? Or Both?