JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » My vagina site -magnificent!
Page: of 1  
Rick6898118 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-03-06
44 year old
I found a excellent site myvaginasite.com.

It has a lot of very accessible and beeeeeeeeeeeuitful stuff and you can search.

All sorts of cunts, Long labia, cervix views, stubble cunt, you can also get lesbian, pregnant masturbating, sucking labia, big tits, fucking etc. etc.

Some of the clits are so big they are like small cocks. Must be amazing to lick one of those.

I did a search for "swollen clit" and it came up with a beautiful bondage scene - she was beautiful, bigtits, legs wide open in a sling with a guy working on her cunt with a vibrator. Her clit is so big it was tied up with a thin cord and is protruding so erotically as he fucks his cock into her cunt.

Horny stuff!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sweetmelissa Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-03-08
51 year old bisexual from UK
Thanks so much for making me aware of myvaginasite. I visited it earlier and was so fucking turned on by what I saw that I had to lock my office door and rub one off.
Being a girl with rather large labia myself, seeing so many in one place made me even more aware of how common these beautiful assets are.
I may not have much of a future, but I have a hell of a past.
soloro Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2008-08-07
heterosexual
Thanks, Rick. Great site for those wanting to study the pussy, a complex topic.
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
Never seen a cervix before. Quite amazing. I can now understand why really long dicks might be a problem for the women. I'd like to hear them comment on that.stroke

44 year old
The cervix looks like a glistening little cock head with its own cock hole and all. Certainly an erotic thought that as I fuck up into her cunt it is like putting my cock head on her little cock head!

I hope it feels good for her too! lets hear from the wommen
sweetmelissa Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-03-08
51 year old bisexual from UK
It ALWAYS feels good for me so long as the guy isn't too big.
I love looking at and admiring a nice quim but there's nothing enjoyable (to me) about looking up inside anyone's body. I've also seen photos of women holding their ass holes open and why anyone would want to look up someone's ass is beyond me as well. I don't object to any of it if that's what makes one happy. I just don't see the pleasure that looking inside the body brings.
I may not have much of a future, but I have a hell of a past.
Unregistered ?

I love large labia!! Its such a turn on, can't get enough of them. Sweetmelisa saying she has them just got me hard and I'm rubbing myself under my desk!

44 year old
I am not sure if you saw, but one of the outstanding woman on that site is tanned, and walking along in a bikini. The bikini cups are pulled apart showing beautiful small pert tits. Her bikini bottom is tiny, just thong like, and that is also pulled apart and she is showing her extremely beautiful and enormous labia are just hanging out and down, ready to be licked, sucked, parted and fucked. Beautiful.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » My vagina site -magnificent!