JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever see that a dude is boned through clothes?
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I've been wondering...does anyone ever notice that a buddy or random dude is boned through their clothes? I know that I've boned up sometimes during the day, though I don't think anyone noticed. Do people also try to get that noticed?
Add a reply Quote this post
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Tough not to notice. Guess it could depend, too, on what you're wearing and how your dick is positioned. One time, I saw one guy at the mall, wearing regular shorts, and had a helluva stiffy stretched out to the side. I'm not sure how his family didn't spot it --- too obvious. Then there's the guy I saw entering the doctor's office, wearing basketball shorts. No hard on, but clearly commando underneath 'cause you could easily look through at the head of his dick.

I have to think some guys want it noticed; and in the right situation, why not. If you're showin', I don't mind lookin'!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I want to be notices, but dont want to be creepy about it. It has to seem 100% innocent or wouldnt work for me. I saw a guy on the bus a few days ago--actually my wife pointed it out. In very admonishing tone of voice she said: "Oh Look. He has something in his pants." Indeed he did. A very large erection poking down his right leg. He was apparently trying to hide it..slightly. that worked for me. My wife got a extra good thumping that night when we made love.
alphington Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2009-02-01
30 year old curious from United Kingdom
I am a 19 year old student; just recently there has been a guy on my train in the morning who isalways boned; last week I sat opposite him and threw a boner myself; our eyes met adn for the rest of the journey we looked at each other's crotches and watched our cocks flexing; fucking turn on.

jacknbuddy Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2008-10-11
54 year old curious from indianapolis
fuckin right on! just the thought of watching the two of you got me boned!cock
jacknbuddy Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2008-10-11
54 year old curious from indianapolis
i hear you buddy...if you are going to show it, I will be more than willing to look.
Unregistered ?

I remember in 8th grade when Scott was sitting there with a huge erection. Several kids noticed and soon the whole room knew it. I can still see it.
randydave Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2006-09-05
60 year old curious from USA
I have seen guys boned and some want to show it. I like to see college aged guys who are out with their gf's being touchy feely and getting boned. I have seen this in malls around the college campus many times!
Unregistered ?

Thanks for all the hot posts. Right after I posted the question I remembered probably the only time I've seen that a guy was boned through his clothes...(don't know why I didn't mention this before haha)...but when I was waiting in Manhattan for the subway once, a guy about 25 years old walked up kind of close to me and I noticed he kept looking at me, and so I would also look at him. We kept exchanging glances for a while. Then I looked down at his crotch and saw he was really boned and he had to adjust it. Needless to say I also got boned and had to adjust mine. We introduced each other and talked. He said he was straight but was really horny and wondered if I would like to come to his place to jerk off. Unfortunately I didn't have time nor was I going toward where he was. It was random, funny and hot.
UKwankaddict Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2010-02-21
bisexual from in W. Ayrshire, Scotland
I was in a garden centre with my dad a few years ago (when I was about 16) and remember seeing a guy across the plant table with very short shorts on, who was showing a good 3" of uncut cock which hung down his leg. Obviously he was going commando! His wife was standing next to him, and because his cock was so on display to me, I just knew that she must have been rubbing it while he had been driving. I couldn't wait to get home afterwards and lie on the bed and think about that while I wanked off.
26 y/o bisexual in W. Ayrshire
Unregistered ?

That reminds me of a time I was with my dad on a landscape jobsite. We went across the road to ask to borrow a phone (pre cell phone days). I was maybe 12 at the time. There was a young man maybe 20 sitting there with loose shorts and no underwear. I was awestruck seeing his hairy genitals in there with the sunlight aimed just right. I resolved right then and there to wear shorts and no underwear to make accidents someday in the future. And I have carried it out--discreetly.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
randydave said:
I have seen guys boned and some want to show it. I like to see college aged guys who are out with their gf's being touchy feely and getting boned. I have seen this in malls around the college campus many times!

I also live in a college town and occasionally see a horned up young dude with his girlfriend, and sporting a boner in his pants. He usually is trying to hide it some way.

As easy as it is for a man to start feeling horny and getting a hardon, I'm surprised that you don't see more of them in public than you do. Guys are probably able to hide a lot of them.
2stroke Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-04-07
66 year old curious from Hampshire uk
once at a public pool i saw this teen couple standing in deepish water. she was stood behind him so i put my goggles on, went under to take a closer look and he was wearing tight shorts and showing a very stiff upright erection in his shorts. the water making the shape stand out even more. i must admit it gave me an instant boner too.
Unregistered ?

2stroke said:
once at a public pool i saw this teen couple standing in deepish water. she was stood behind him so i put my goggles on, went under to take a closer look and he was wearing tight shorts and showing a very stiff upright erection in his shorts. the water making the shape stand out even more. i must admit it gave me an instant boner too.

I can't believe you! I used to do that when i was 14...on purpose under water looking at people's bodies. Never imagined anyone else did.
str8jock26 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2007-04-09
36 year old heterosexual from CA
I was on the subway recently standing across from this good looking 20-something dude in khakis. I noticed he was rubbing his crotch and saw that he had a major boner snaking down his leg. so i returned the favor til it came to my stop. we gave each other a good show for a few minutes!
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever see that a dude is boned through clothes?