JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How old were you when you bought first sex toy and what was it?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Traveler-10 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2009-02-07
69 year old curious from NJ
five years or so ago, bought a fleshlight, don't use it that much,,I like giving myself a hand job best,,
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Purchased an oro stimulator too. Looked like it would work pretty well but was kind of disappointed. I purchased a few other sleeves during my 20's. Always exciting to get home and give a new toy a try.
soccerstud1924 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2009-05-05
39 year old bisexual from Fort Collins, CO
20 years old... bought a Fleshlight while in college. Love it! Especially when it got used on me as a "torture" device... edging me like mad until I couldn't stand it.
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
When I was about 20 I bought a artificial pussy. I soon fucked it to death. The history of adult toys is generally a sad one. My most successful toys over the years have been the Fleshlight and vibrating butt plugs.
Jack_Creamer
Philo Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-05-29
62 year old heterosexual
I was 39 when I bought my first fake pussy it wasn't very good, 8 years later I prefer my hand but the Fleshlight is good as well.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I was 46 when I bought this flesh colored pussy/ass combination in a sleasy sex store I used to use it once in a while. I still have it after all these years, but I notice I get an irritation or a reaction to the material.I know I should throw it away but it would be like canning a girlfriend.BTW the pussy end is still virgin. LOL
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

well a year ago I bought few fleshlights and a rude boy and well I have to say my cock is so grateful. I treat my cock nice because I believe anything that your were created with that gives you that kind of pleasure should be worshiped!! I treat my cock with dignity and respect and in return it makes my whimper and moan and say "ooooooo my Fuuuuuucking G--------d! when i milk it and start to nutt. smoking a huge blunt certainly helps too.
Unregistered ?

I bought my first sex toy when I was in my late 30's. It was a big curved black vibrating dildo about 9" long, started off with a pointed cock head and gradually got really big and wide - about 2.5" dia. on the base end. I would use it on myself in the bathroom after I took a shower when my wife was in bed sleeping, so she wouldn't hear it vibrating. I've never had anal sex, but I used to have such good times with that big black vibrating cock going in and out of my ass as I tipped my head back, closed my eyes, and thrust my ass forward onto it as I pushed it in and imagined it was the real thing attached to a big black guy. I had so mych fun I wore out the vibrating unit. Now I have 4 vibraters of various shapes and sizes. My favorite is a double header about 16" long with a vibrator in both ends. It's designed to be used by 2 people but so far I've been selfishly taking the whole thing up my own ass, with both vibrators going full blast. Don't know what I'll do if my wife ever catches me. She's a prude, has no spirit of adventure, and thinks anything other than the "original equipment" is sick.
Unregistered ?

i got my first toy or should i say toys when i was 18 19 yrs old when i was with my first wife we walked out of the adult store with a pussy sleeve and a 10 inch double headed dildo soon as we got home the wife had that dildo shoved all the way up my and her ass and we fucked each others asses till we both came and i've been hooked on fillin my ass ever since noy i have just about every sex toy in my pleasure chest that looks like it would bring me pleasure
downunder87 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2006-02-18
36 year old homosexual from Australia
Just got a FleshJack. So 23. Is so hot on my cock. Feels so good. Having heaps of fun using it. Wish I'd have bought one sooner.
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
I was 18, first year college, when I bought a vibrating butt plug and a cheap masturbation sleeve. Butt plug worked a long time, but I went through that masturbation sleeve real fast.
Unregistered ?

I was 20 and I bought a fake pussy online. It was made of silicone, and had a ribbed hole...thought it would help me build up stamina. It worked! That hole is so stretched out now, though!
Bethany33 Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2011-04-27
61 year old bisexual from New york
18. I boought a "neck massager" at the local drug store. When I brought it up to the counter the woman says. It really gets the kinks out and relaxes you like the real thing! Lol. She smiled every time I went back to buy batteries!!!!
An orgasm is a terrible thing to waste
mike1475 Skilled Jackinchatter

648 posts since 2010-10-18
49 year old heterosexual from southern connecticut
i was 20 me and my lady at the time she bought me a pulsating pussy, cock ring and a strapon for her, those were the days hahahahaha
The More Kink the better
Unregistered ?

I was 15 and it was a hooker. She also had a pulsating pussy. That was a long time ago, probably couldn't afford one now.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How old were you when you bought first sex toy and what was it?