JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever found a jo buddy in public (not at a ABS)?
Page: of 1  
jwc1983 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-11-21
41 year old curious from Raleigh / Apex,NC
Today I was in a very horny mood. Everywhere I walked (target, barnes and noble) I lingered in the bathroom and took some extra glances. I was so horny - every guy I saw I wondered what his cock looked like, how he jerked and what his face looks like when he comes.

Driving down the road I would roll the window down and try to make the jo motion to other guys to see if I could find someone interested.

So basically I'm wondering if people have found jo buds in public places? where and how that worked out?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

No I can't say as I have. And even though I'd be open to jerkin with another guy I wouldn't think thats what he wanted if I saw him drivin down the street making that motion. I'd probably think it was some kinda joke
randydave Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2006-09-05
60 year old curious from USA
First guy I ever sucked was in a movie theater bathroom where I worked! He was a few years older, went school with my older sis. We met up at urinals, chat a bit he caught me looking...held it to show me and said ' I thought you were into dick' I tried to deny it but it was so nice and thick. I felt bad but he had that cute face and blond hair anf THICK cock...I sucked and swallowed, it was in about 1979. He was rude and facefucked me but it was fun at the same time!
Unregistered ?

I have wanked with a few guys in my local forest, i just happened along one day and found a bloke was jerking with his pants round his ankles, and another time i was doing the jerking and another bloke caught me. Both times it was mutual jerking and cumming ... nothing other than that, but i really enjoyed it.
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
I found one guy on here and we jacked and sucked for a long time then he moved away sure wish i could find another it was greathe was 45 and I was 69 at the time
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
I was 13 and practising my tennis at local school on the weekend. A much older guy turned up and started chatting to me. About an hour later we were standing under a school building with our pants around our ankles watching each other stroke our hard cocks. We met up every weekend for ages to wank together.
Unregistered ?

I would always be worried about finding a nut. At least on a board like this you can get to know the person a bit. Maybe I am being too paranoid.

Unregistered ?

chasseur said:
I would always be worried about finding a nut. At least on a board like this you can get to know the person a bit. Maybe I am being too paranoid.

No you're not being paranoid. I met up with one guy via Craigslist and I really wanna find another dude, but I am so afraid to find a nut who would kill me and chop me up.

I am so serious.
Unregistered ?

I jacked off in 3 different public bathrooms today. It is hot here and it seems like everywhere I looked there were hot young chicks in little clothing and I ended up walking through the stores with a hard on to get to the bathrooms. I hoped each time that someone would walk in but the closest that it came was I had just washed my hands when another guy came in. I looked at him smiled and said "Man the good looking women are out in force today. It is hard not to notice all the scantily clad scenery." He just got a knowing grin and said "Ain't that the truth". Maybe I should have stuck around the bathroom a little longer. LOL
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever found a jo buddy in public (not at a ABS)?