JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » ten pages...thanks
Page: of 1  
sweetmelissa Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-03-08
51 year old bisexual from UK
Thanks to all who've sent PMs in support of my masturbation with siblings thread that was removed. There were 10 pages of them in the past few days. Too bad none of you whould send those to the "administrators" who run this site.
It's too bad the there are such narrow minded people running what's supposed to be such an open minded site. the idea that they're worried about lawsuits etc is bullshit and we all know it. And as far as good taste goes, which is subjective,....look closely at sum of the topics that have been discussed here and in the chat room........Censorship is censorship no matter what half assed reason is given for it.
In any event, those of you who'd like to keep in touch with me have access to my e-mail address. There's no further reason for me to attempt to share my opinions here.
I may not have much of a future, but I have a hell of a past.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ukguy1982 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2009-09-22
41 year old homosexual from London
give it a rest! what you are doing now is in my opinion spamming and also not allowed.
since the rules on the website are like this I suggest you find another site where you can shout your memories to people who are interested
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
sweetmelissa, because you can't let it drop and insist on breaking the rules that are clearly laid out and that as a member you have agreed to, you are now banned from this site.
I'm just a guy
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » ten pages...thanks