JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » who also likes to show off?
Page: of 3   next > 
ukguy1982 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2009-09-22
41 year old homosexual from London
lately I have been arroused by the thought of showing my cock and wanking while being watched or being caught and the other doesn't have to join in. Don't know if I would like it in real life but the thought is a real turn on.

I was wondering if any of you guys have experiences with this, or recognise the fantasy. Let me know, I would love to hear your stories.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
rubber Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-04-11
63 year old
i drive around and look for braless or tube top sluts and jack off in front of them. they usually watch and i cum intenseley. its even hotter to do it with another guy stroking his cock. they usually look more scared. its extremely hot.
Frinky Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2010-01-26
59 year old bisexual male from Long Island / NY / New York
I totally love to show off. Mostly on cam but once in a while in person.

I also like to drive and air it out as well. I don't try to have people see me then since I don't want to be thrown in jail. But I do get very excited doing it!
handhumper Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2006-02-25
68 year old heterosexual male from Massachusetts
It just feels so sexy and embarrassing at the same time to jerk to an audience. I've done it in adult theaters, live girl peep shows, with real girlfriends, adult bookstore buddy booths, in a girl's car I met on craigs, and lately a couple of times on cam. Like it live much more than cam, though.
Looking for JO bud
cestakey Amateur Jackinchatter

171 posts since 2010-03-14
curious from New Mexico
I really get off to watching guys jack on cam while I chat with them, especially if they are totally turned on to being watched....love to cum the same time he times...
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I would liked to be watched in real life...have jacked off on cam quite a bit but that is not as much fun as it once was. I'd prefer to be watched in person now...the other person could be clothed tho I'd prefer they be nude as well. They could simply watch or masturbate with me...just seems like fun.
curiousbored1298 Amateur Jackinchatter

202 posts since 2010-03-26
42 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco Bay Area
I cam'ed for the first time a few weeks ago. I was watched by two women on a cam site. It was pretty exciting but nerve racking at the same time. Thoughts of "was my dick big enough for them?" "If they see I have a belly, will that turn them off?" "Are they going to get bored watching me do the same stroke or should I switch it up a bit?" "Will I shoot a big enough load for them?" So it was pretty stressing lol but I they didn't stop watching (but they where interacting with the chat room) so I guess it wasn't bad. The orgasim was pretty pretty good. Would have been better if not for the worries lol.
Masturbation is fun, let's chat about it! Link to my bate pics and vid is in my profile.
rubber Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-04-11
63 year old
i think its the ultimate comnpliment to shoot a load of sperm in front of a women
hornykc Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2010-04-24
50 year old curious from new brunswick
I love getting off in the car in parking lots,or sitting infront of my window with people walking by,It really turns me on
Unregistered ?

Lately I've been enjoying going to the gym and walking around naked in the locker room semi-hard. I really get off on it. Yesterday I was all horned up after swimming, seeing all the boobs in bikinis in the pool and the naked guys in the locker room really got me going, so when the coast was clear I started masturbating in the shower. A guy came in, saw what I was doing, walked over, and started playing with himself. A few minutes later he watched me as I came. It was awesome. :-)
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
I have arraigned to be jerking off when someone walked in and caught me, several times. The best was my sister-in-law, she came over and helped, then wanted me to fuck her.

But the best is to go to the masturbation club in Tampa and jerk off on women's tits, while a crowd watches.
Striker58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-01
73 year old curious from Indiana
Some time ago, my wife and I had a couple who would come over and play cards which eventually turned into strip poker. One time, after we had all gotten naked, the subject turned to masturbation and my buddies wife dared me to stand by the table and masturbate in front of her, her husband, and my wife. I never turn down a dare so I stood up and stroked it a few times. When I was about to sit down, she asked if she could see me "squirt", I looked at my wife who just smiled and shrugged her shoulders, I then proceeded to stand there and J/O until I came. It was very erotic and has been the source for sexy memories for years since. You should try it if you get the chance.
greatgasby Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2009-01-02
46 year old curious male from usa
I have jo on cam a few times now but i would really like to get seen live. have a group watch me or walk by while i was jackin. the thought gets me hard.
randman037 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2007-09-05
58 year old from Memphis
jackin on cam now....join me!
Ran
1ric Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2010-04-08
bisexual from Maryland.Delaware
Have no camera; never done it live for an audience, but have two videos.
Videos:
http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=hsr713&idx=8&v=xxEgO_J732_&cl=AGDKe_J732_&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

http://silverdaddies-videos.com/user/19087;
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » who also likes to show off?