JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public masturbation
Page: < prev  of 2  
kingron Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2010-11-19
112 year old homosexual from oklahoma city ok
I love driving beside a big rig and jack off that way I know the driver can see me
Wiccan Army 13th airborne
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sundawgX Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2011-09-19
44 year old
I have only jerked off outside once. I did it at a park on a weekday afternoon a few years ago it was deserted and I walked up a hiking trail and found a nice secluded spot I was nervous about it but reassured myself that if anyone was approaching I would hear the rustling of the leaves then stripped off my clothes it felt so arousing to be naked outside in the sun that my dick was throbbing hard before I even started stroking it I came hard within a couple minutes was one of the best orgasms I ever had. would love to do it again but the fear of getting caught is just something I don't want to risk
AlwaysInTevas Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2011-08-22
46 year old bisexual from Massachusetts
I always masturbate in the McDonald's bathroom down the street from my house. Just go into the stall, lock yourself in, and prepare for an intense public bathroom ejaculation. I've become addicted to it. Just be sure to clean up the bathroom after ejaculation. I have made some huge messes on the toilet and back wall.
Xtube: Inflatable_Loads
Unregistered ?

How about just whipping it out in a bar?
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=UnTLg_C423_
Unregistered ?

cerberus said:
How about just whipping it out in a bar?
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=UnTLg_C423_

Neat vid, that guys got a nice cock and balls.

I used to jack a lot outdoors when I was a kid... Lived in the country, and still do, so easy access to plenty of secluded woods... I don't do it as much anymore because I'm more apprehensive of somebody happening along and catching me. lol

Have jacked driving before, and sometimes get on a secluded back road when no one is in sight, get out of the car and cum.

Have done some other stuff like, at work, etc.... Nothing directly IN the public though.
Jay95 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2008-11-27
37 year old heterosexual from Kentucky
I actually jerked today in traffic. I travel a one lane country road every day. Provides me with enough alone time to get out a quick load.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public masturbation