JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Erections
Page: < prev  of 2  
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
While I've had a few ill times hardons in my life one of the most memorable was at an adult book store. I'd ridden by bicycle to an adult book store wearing tight Lycra bicycle shorts. I was looking at the magazines and got very hard. It really stood out like a tent pole. The other guys and the clerk saw that and snickered. I couldn't have been more exposed if I'd been naked. The clerk asked if I liked the merchandise. I said yes I sure did. I thought I was going to cum right then and there, but I didn't. I found a place to jack off on the way home. UUUhh! amazed love cock stroke
Jack_Creamer
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I recall one time that I got onto a public transit bus during the summer and a woman across from me was extremely well endowed and was wearing a very revealing top. I began to get a boner right away as the movement of the bus swayed those gorgeous globes in front of me.

I thought I was safe as my boner was pressed down against my inner thigh and I also had a back pack with me to help cover up.

Well, I saw several of the riders on the opposite side of the bus looking over at me including the gorgeous large chested object of my affection...well, I thought that they could not be looking at me, all was covered...but I was wrong! My shorts were not that long and even though I had a pack covering my lap, the swollen head of my cock was poking out for all across from me to see when I had adjusted the pack...blush!!
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
In addition to the awkward unintended hardon there is the wet spot. I produce a lot of precum. If I get turned on in public I sometimes have a problem with a wet spot on my pants. The best solution is to find someplace to jack off. But then that is always a good solution.
cock stroke cock
Jack_Creamer
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
back in private middle and high schools, in the locker room i would sometimes get semi-hard to a full on hard-on after drying off from the shower and slipping on a pair of my men's nylon bikinis, the silky feeling against my balls was too much....i would get my balls busted all the time for it.

also, probably about once a week i get erections in my slacks on the train into the city, luckily, i normally wear a suit or sports coat to work, however, two occasions come up.

once another guy sat next to me and he noticed my erection because he did an all too familiar up and down gesture with his fist. i was so embarrassed and wanted to move but the train was packed.

the other time was when i had worked late and was catching a late train home, sat across from a handsome couple and the broad had big, beautiful tits! i could help but stare and of course my cock was rock hard in my slacks! i had an erection in my slacks the whole way home, it was clear the guy knew i was staring at her tits, he made a comment about "not getting any?" as i got off the train.
Unregistered ?

Many years ago, my first wife and I hosted a Halloween party at our house. We had decided to cross-dress, she as a man, I as a woman. For some reason, I decided it would be cool to go commando under the dress.
Somehow, one of the women at the party picked up on my lack of underwear and took it upon herself to sit next to me and tease me. She brushed her arm against mine, got a little too close, etc. Soon, I had a tent in the dress. Then she and her husband stood up to go. Well, I had to be polite. So, there I stood with my dick pushing the front of the dress out. I'm sure it was pretty funny, but I got very red.
Unregistered ?

yeah its not easy for me to hide a boner, especially in the morning, i get some raging hard boner, but really whats to be embarrassed, be glad it works lol guess sometimes it can be embarrassing tho, i have been on the bus and get way hard, cant really hide it and i know people have seen
richndick Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2012-04-17
62 year old curious from Dallas
never had one, an erection is the best thing ever. stroke
older dick
Unregistered ?

the dude's comment.."not getting any?" that's fuckin hilarious. No offence, bro.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Erections