JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Longest masturbation / edging session ever?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

7-8 hrs was the longest in one session. I tend to average 2-3 hrs ... but it is ahrd to stop stroke after 3hrs as the feeling is just unbeleivable.

CJ
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Edging rocks!!

My longest edging session is 6 hours. But I average 2/3 hours.

Sometimes, when I get in just the right 'zone', I get turned on soooooo much by playing with my cock and the feelings that are generated that I just want the pleasure to go on and on and on...so much so that the orgasm becomes secondary! Consequenlty there have been occassions when I have not had an orgasm but have had soooo much fun just playing and edging!
Unregistered ?

When time permits I will edge for 4 or 5 hours but then deny myself the orgasm. The desire just builds and after a few days of this the effect resembles intoxication. It is an amazing experience and the physical sensations are so magnified it is hard (difficult) not to stroke continuously. The state of arousal is just constant and being in public with my mental hardon is a real kick. The ultimate orgasm is, of course, great but the days of non-stop arousal are the real reward.
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
Over the years I've had many 20 to 24 hr sessions, sometimes getting so sore it 'almost' hurt to keep playing with my cock, sometimes seeing the cum starting to ooze but without ejaculating it, sometimes stopping for a few hours to get a little sleep then starting it all up again and going another 20 hrs. But other times, I like to play with it for 2-3 hrs, blast a load out, take a short break, then start it up all over again and shoot another wad - sometimes, 3 or 4 times in a day/evening . . . . LOVE squirtin' it! ! ! LOL stroke
Will masturbate in person :)
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

ive lasted up to 5 hours
superdude Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2010-03-27
34 year old heterosexual from newcastle uk
My longest has been about 5 hours. I don't generally manage to last that long however. Generally I last about 1 and half hours.
Alex_TO Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2009-12-31
36 year old heterosexual from Toronto, ON
My longest was about 4-5 hours too. I don't often have that much time to spare tho so my usual is about 2 hours.
Unregistered ?

after a few hours i just dont want it to end because it
feels so good.
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
i did 7 hours when i was 19. since then ive only done maybe 3-4.
Unregistered ?

In the past I have gone 8-10 hours many, many times and probably 14 hours would be my record for non-stop edging.

I know I've posted this before but it's been awhile..Back in the mid '90s I used to wake up at 4 AM and edge for 2 hours until 6 (not cumming) then shower and go to work. After I got home I would edge again for 3-4 hours and then blow a nice, big load. Sometimes I would do this routine for 3-4 days without cumming then pop a big wad! My record though was 2 weeks of this kind of edging including 8-10 hours per day over the weekend. I tell you that 2nd week was pretty tough! My balls literally ached and were very tender but it was a constant reminder of how much attention my cock needed. When I finally blew my load it was almost like pissing I came so much and with such a stream! I jacked off like 5 times that day to relieve the pressure, what fun!

I know that doesn't count for continuous edging but it was still pretty edgy!
ohjobud1 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2007-07-17
44 year old curious from Cleveland, Ohio
Great post! We should start an edging club! My best was about 12 hours and after all of that teasing my dick squirted hands-free.
masturbator85 Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2010-05-30
38 year old from the EU - serious addict
7 hours -> came once

8 hours -> came 5 times
str8, but love to fantasize about sucking a cock... [email protected]
Unregistered ?

Five hours has been my longest. I stayed hard the whole time and shot once. Like others have mentioned, cum flew EVERYWHERE. Way more volume and way more distance than I had expected. It was really awesome. I haven't had the time to do something like that again, but I'll go as long as 3 hours on a fairly regular basis. I am often hesitant to even bother jacking off if I don't have at least an hour to spare.
masturbator85 Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2010-05-30
38 year old from the EU - serious addict
Yeah, you only masturbate when you edge grin
str8, but love to fantasize about sucking a cock... [email protected]
Unregistered ?

Five hours for me too. Usually three or so. My story is the same as others; cum everywhere. I have to say, the first few times it was a lot of fun, but it is a long time for stroking and my poor cock was pretty raw.

Any home remedies to keep that from happening?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Longest masturbation / edging session ever?