JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » do you love riding the edge
Page: of 4   next > 
bodybuildr Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-04-30
49 year old
Do you love riding the edge. I discovered this on Sunday and fuck I am all over it. I still haven't fully ejaculated but I leak and cum all day.. its crazy anyone else doin this??
Hard Body Hard Uncut Cock For Your Pleasure
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Where time and privacy (and dealing with the consequences of the ultimate mess you make!) is no object then its the only way to do it. About 4 hours is the longest I ever managed and I almost turned myself inside out when I decided enough was enough.
bobbyperu Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2010-02-27
67 year old bisexual from vancouver canada
back off, hold your load, stroke awhile, get to the edge, back off and hold your load again, over and over. wave after wave of penisfeels. your balls are heavy, your cock is swollen, super sensitive, work your knob, on and on until finally you decide to let your load go and you shoot hot spurts of semen. do it with a jo buddy. nothing better.

49 year old
Yea I love it peaks and pulses of my cock. Watching it become big and red and then spit cum in dribbled fuck
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
bodybuildr said:
Do you love riding the edge. I discovered this on Sunday and fuck I am all over it. I still haven't fully ejaculated but I leak and cum all day.. its crazy anyone else doin this??

Congratulations, you have entered a new plane of masturbatory existence!

Enjoy it, it only gets better, and there's no going back. Your life will never be the same.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
Unregistered ?

fuck yes i love edging my thick cock! it's so good that it's the only way of masturbation that i enjoy. if i don't have time for edging, i don't masturbate at all. i enjoy about 2-3 hrs of edging and sometimes 4-5 horny hours.

49 year old
Its so amazing I love this forum
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
i have been edging for years, so, yes, i love it. any cam2cam edgers?
I luv jacking off
Unregistered ?

Gotta love edging
Unregistered ?

I only discovered true edging about 10 years ago (in my late 40s). Before then, my sessions lasted no more than 45 mins and probably averaged only 30 minutes. But now my average is 2 hours and sessions between 2 and 3 hours are a regular occurrence. My longest being 6 hours.

Edging is an incredible sensory experience where the journey becomes more important than the arrival.
Unregistered ?

bodybuildr said:
Yea I love it peaks and pulses of my cock. Watching it become big and red and then spit cum in dribbled fuck

Welcome to the club, bodybuildr. I'm with you, edging is the best. I don't have much time during the week (work 4 long days with 3-day weekends) so I'm always so fuckin horny by Friday. I'm getting ready to start my Friday mornin edge now.

Usually go for 2 to 3 hours before I allow myself to cum. By the end my cock feels so good and is dripping precum. I've gone as long as 5 hours but don't usually have that kind of time. LOL. I always feel bad for anyone still doing quickie.

49 year old
Yea I am edging again this day 8 I notice my urge topee is greater. Amd I woke up with precum leakin. The only thing is my dick is sore lol
marriedGuy40MA said:
Welcome to the club, bodybuildr. I'm with you, edging is the best. I don't have much time during the week (work 4 long days with 3-day weekends) so I'm always so fuckin horny by Friday. I'm getting ready to start my Friday mornin edge now.

Usually go for 2 to 3 hours before I allow myself to cum. By the end my cock feels so good and is dripping precum. I've gone as long as 5 hours but don't usually have that kind of time. LOL. I always feel bad for anyone still doing quickie.
robbo Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from UK
Hi, yeah im on day 5 now, on a weeks holiday so its been pretty non stop. got into edging bout 4 years ago and its taken over my life. All my spare time is devoted to edging, riding it as close as I dare. Yep when i do real long edging sessions it makes me wanna pee more often too
Unregistered ?

that's awesome robbo. would be fun if we could all get together for an edge session...see who can last the longest. guess we'd have to bring sleepin bags...it could take awhile. lol

49 year old
Make that a 3 some I want in yummmm
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » do you love riding the edge