JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » do you love riding the edge
Page: < prev  of 4  
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
tibo said:
I only discovered true edging about 10 years ago (in my late 40s). Before then, my sessions lasted no more than 45 mins and probably averaged only 30 minutes. But now my average is 2 hours and sessions between 2 and 3 hours are a regular occurrence. My longest being 6 hours.

Edging is an incredible sensory experience where the journey becomes more important than the arrival.

my longest was yesterday ( on third day of edging ): 60 hours with the 74. ruined orgasms , leaking partial ejaculation without any real orgasm . sperm just coming out through its own pressure and tension from male reproductive system . the male reproductive was totally empty and was leaking watery sperm . WARNING ! longtime edging is highly addictive !
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
edgingaddicted said:
my longest was yesterday ( on third day of edging ): 60 hours with the 74. ruined orgasms , leaking partial ejaculation without any real orgasm . sperm just coming out through its own pressure and tension from male reproductive system . the male reproductive was totally empty and was leaking watery sperm . WARNING ! longtime edging is highly addictive !

Sounds a little like my long edge last weekend. I got to a point where my male parts were so primed that I couldn't fully hold back. Cum started streaming out my hard rod mixing with my pre. Probably should have tried to just let it all stream out so that I could play with my wand some more (That's what a truly pro edger would do, lol), but I ended up speeding up my stroke and letting the rest my my load spurt out in an orgasm.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » do you love riding the edge