JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I want to suck a cock
Page: of 8   next > 
Xelnaga666 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2008-12-26
48 year old
I am a straight guy, but have always wanted to suck another guy's cock. I think if given the chance I would. Does anybody else feel the same. Drop me a not if you are in IL.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tarrega Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2009-12-14
68 year old bisexual from abq
I want to do that also
Unregistered ?

Yip, I know the feeling. Straight but want to try giving a bj too.
Unregistered ?

I used to identify as str8, and I really thought I was str8, untill being introduced to gloryhole sex in adult book stores several years ago. I still like to think of myself as str8, but I have to admit that i probably am bi instead. Even though I'm happily married for many years and love my wife, love women, very much, I also really love the feel of a juicy cock in my mouth once in a while. Hard or soft it just feels soo good. It's not just how it feels in my mouth that excites and thrills me, but as the excitement level of my partner goes up, along with his cock, my level of pleasure goes up. I guess I must be a little on the kinky side, I mean beyond being a cocksucker, because if somebody else is watching while I'm sucking cock, like if I forget to lock the door in my video buddy booth and some guy opens the door and stands there and watches me sucking a hot juicy cock, and jerks as he watches, my fun meter is maxed out.
pantyshots3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2009-04-15
54 year old curious from Virginia
I totally agree. I am 39 now, anf have sucked a few cocks. Started when I was in the military at 26 years old. A friend and I were curious about it and ended up trying it out and liked it a lot. Its a complete turn on. And I agree about having someone watching me suck is even more of a turn on. I have had 2 ex girlfriends who wanted to watch and of course, I let them. One time was when a g/f and I were in a 3some with a str8 friend of mine, but he let me suck him for a bit. And the other time was with a g/f and another couple, so then there were actually 2 girls watching. HOT.
Xelnaga666 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2008-12-26
48 year old
My offer still stands!
Unregistered ?

Been sucking cocks since I was 30. Actually, I'm sorry I waited so long, I bet a few of my jo buds would have let me when I was a teenager.
Also agree with pantyshots, somebody watching makes it more exciting.
Unregistered ?

pantyshots3 said:
I totally agree. I am 39 now, anf have sucked a few cocks. Started when I was in the military at 26 years old. A friend and I were curious about it and ended up trying it out and liked it a lot. Its a complete turn on.

Been there done that!!!! HOT stroke
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I think about sucking cock all the time when I jackoff. When I was young a cousin and me used to suck each other all the time. The only time I have sucked cock recently was about 5 years ago and, oh, i loved it. I want to suck again real bad.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

I'm in the mood for the feel of a cock in my mouth, the shape of the head on my tongue and the pulsing of the stalk followed by the squirt of cum into my throat.
biva Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-05-18
67 year old bisexual from VA
I'm bi, 53, sucked my 1st one at about 23, and have sucked about 9 since then, 2 of them several times, and I'm really anxious to find another one to suck. I'm actually hungry for it.
charlie Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2008-12-08
66 year old bisexual
I totally agree with all of you. Sucking a cock, and being sucked by a man is a truly great experience. Lets face it, men know how to suck better than women. (Unless she is a professional.) Men have bigger mouth and have cucks themselves so know what feels good. I think the categories "curious", bisexual, str8 or gay are rather meaningless. We get attune to certain norms, but our true sexuality is always more complicated.
Unregistered ?

Haven't done it yet but think about it all the time and would if given the opportunity.
Vabigdog Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2009-01-11
67 year old curious male from Virginia
Looking for a j/o bud and maybe more!
onehandmark Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-05-02
68 year old homosexual from Greece
I totally agree Charlie... married twice, pretended to be "str8" for years, but man sex is mind-blowing! We know how to please each other, relax with each other, and just enjoy... nothing comapers to feeling another guy's silky smooth cock in your mouth. As for women who say they don't like gining b/js... just do NOT understand LOL
... young heart and cock, fun-loving n horny :P
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I want to suck a cock