JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Playing With Semis
Page: of 2   next > 
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Anybody else ejoy the feel of a semi? When your dick is expanded in size (maybe fairly long), warm and tingly, feels rubbery and very flexible. I like semis and enjoy playing with them.

As I've matured, I get more semis when I start to feel horny....not the instant hardons of my teenage years. Trouble is you can't actually play with a semi very long before it bones up.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
lulu64 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2009-01-30
60 year old curious from va
I like semis. Make me feel large. Right after anice hot shower that is when I have them. I like showing off the semis to any one who will look.
carl6126 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2007-09-16
78 year old curious from Mn
I certainly enjoy a semi. Love to get on line get a semi and like you say enjoy the feel of it in my hand. Then I quit playing with it till it goes down a little and becomes semi again. This is the way I love to edge and can last hours this way.
Stevenlam38 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2009-04-18
65 year old curious from DFW area
lol . . . doing that now. feels great
Unregistered ?

If I am casually fondling my cock I enjoy feeling my cock expand to a semi. Feel it get longer and fatter in my warm hand. Back off so I don't get a full and obvious erection. Since I frequently masturbate in the shower, I remain semi for awhile afterwards. Toweling of my semi always takes a little extra time.
Baterman Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-04-07
71 year old curious
oh yeah love to see semi cocks and soft cocks love small cocks and love to watch them grow and feel it get erect..want to chat about this ,,,?,,, yahoo id is justi7882000 also would love to exchange pics and chat on the phone....
lets jo
johnson Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2006-03-11
38 year old bisexual from Ohio
The thing I like about semis is that you can really feel the weight of your cock. It's pretty much filled with blood, but since it's not fully erect, you hand supports the weight so you can really feel it. Once you're hard it supports it's own weight.
Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
gomark Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2006-06-04
homosexual
Love to feel a semi through my pocket and just having a discreet feel at work or wherever
Wanna feel great? Then masturbate!
Unregistered ?

Str8_Bob said:
Anybody else enjoy the feel of a semi?...

Trouble is you can't actually play with a semi very long before it bones up.

Edging a semi feels so awesome... I don't mind the "trouble" of it getting boned up, though!
frequentstroker Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2007-07-10
77 year old heterosexual from USA
Str8_Bob said:
Anybody else ejoy the feel of a semi? When your dick is expanded in size (maybe fairly long), warm and tingly, feels rubbery and very flexible. I like semis and enjoy playing with them.

As I've matured, I get more semis when I start to feel horny....not the instant hardons of my teenage years. Trouble is you can't actually play with a semi very long before it bones up.

I'm with you on this one. When I'm masturbating it takes a great deal of mental effort to get to a total hardon. I spend quite a bit of time in a semi state. And love it! Love the weight of my semi as I stroke it. Think of it as the large flaccid cock I've always wanted!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
onan_mann said:
Edging a semi feels so awesome... I don't mind the "trouble" of it getting boned up, though!

Same here. Love the warm heavy feel of my semi. Like it lubed up. Pull my skin back (I'm uncut) and lightly finger along the length of my warm meat. OOPS! It got hard again!
Unregistered ?

Have to admit that I enjoy my cock in all states, but semi hard is one of my favorites. I love watching it expand...getting longer and firmer. Just thinking about it now has my cock swelling. LOL. Also enjoy it semi hard after cumming when it's all slick getting more and more limp. mmmmm, good times.
OnaniaOrgasm Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2008-08-19
70 year old heterosexual
I agree that it is good in all its states, and fun to watch it change from small to semi to hard and back. During an edging session I will change state many times and love to play with it throughout.
Richard Lovel -- Chronic Addicted Masturbator <http://www.onania.org/asm/contact>
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
Definitely love it. During wanking session with other guy I love those times when we take a break or decide to have another session, that floppy semi-hard state in the middle is fantastic!
www.buddybate.com
Unregistered ?

We all seem to be in agreement - semis are lovely to play with!

I often just feel just slightly aroused, i.e. not aroused enough to wanna have an orgasm, but just to play, and when that's the case my cock is sometimes just a semi and I love its feel.

Also, when I'm having an very long edging session, there sometimes comes a time when I lose a full erection (for example, to go pee) and the feeling of my cock again slowly growing in my hands is lovely, especially when it's in its semi phase.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Playing With Semis