JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Can we be honest here?
Page: < prev  of 6  
georgiadude Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2007-11-29
35 year old homosexual male from NC
I love this site! I found it in high school and joined when I was 18. I've found so many good friends on here. It's kind of like an extended family for me. And I love that there's no judgement here. Very comforting!
GeorgiaJacker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Dude, I comepletely agree. This site has ssooo made me realise I'm into hot guys as much as I am into hot girls!
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
cool site.. On here a few years ago I found out just how much of the world really is bi and gay. I was astounded! Just wish I knew how many of the "homophobes" I went to high school are bi and gay too. Most of them probably are, no offense.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Unregistered ?

poleranger2004 said:
This is an awesome place, like Alice in wonderland for most of us, nobody judging and we all are jacking, after a lifetime of hearing it's bad or perverted, even some how cheating, no it's fun and natural for us to get off. It's no wounder why it feels so good, so we would do it allot. I would love to have a JackinChat convention where we all check our cloths at the door. OMG how hot would that be. But yes this is a secret place we all can't wait to get to when ever we can. Love to hear from any of us here, love getting mail, and seeing the randum profile pic's.

Wow what a great idea. I don't know about leaving clothes at the door, but a convention is an awesome idea. The hotel at night would really be a fun place. Count me in.
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
ou8122808 said:
I use this site to play out my curious side. I'm straight but I love getting guys off on emails and yahoo messenger. We'll I get off to. If my family and current and past girl friends knew I was chatting with guys about fucking nthem or getting fucked and sending them my picture collection of my cock and ass I would be in trouble. Plus I send out pictures of my old gf's, current gf's and female fuck buddies. I am starting to really get off on
talking up some male on male sex with guys. I also like to jack off looking at cocks, guys cumming and guys fucking and sucking.

Much the same as I look at things. Fun to have a place to be the person no one knows about. The kinky not completely str8 person. Its all good
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
sharpie22 said:
I'm right there with you guys. No one knows about my little jacking world I have going on here. I love this site. I wish this was a real community i could just get and goto whenever I wanted to visit and play around with all of you. wink

Yes we do all have this place we can visit grin
And yes wish it was in a building where I live.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
G'day, Like most other posters, I love this site! So refreshing to be able to have open and frank discussions on topics that we wouldn't be able to discuss with family, friends, etc. And I have never found any other site where you can ask for advice and get such a wide range of opinions. I like the way (Most) everybody is only to willing to contribute to the posts. I certainly have recommended it to many people and, once they have been here, they agree that it is perhaps the best forum on the net.
Spunk Drunk
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
64 year old
Like the rest of you, I love this place. For years I wanted to experience m2m fun again (had two buds in high school that I played around with) I found JC and quickly became chat buds with a young stud out in Cali who was bi and after months of hot chatting here he shared with me that I owed it to myself to try meeting up with someone and getting that bi experience again that I wanted so bad. 8 years later I'm still getting off with other guys like me.... if it hadn't been for JC I wouldn't have realized who I really am as a man, and as a sexual being. Thanks JC - and to my buddy who I don't ever see here anymore.... grin

makeitgrow Skilled Jackinchatter

619 posts since 2011-08-18
42 year old curious from CA, USA
bigarseluvr said:
I like this thread. I am the same as most of the people on here. My partner knows nothing about this - she doesn't have any idea about how often I masturbate, and from the discussions we've had about masturbation in general she wouldn't understand even if she did know. Ditto with my friends. No-one in my 'real' life knows that I have such a fetish for big tits, or that I jerk off so often. Telling them would be so hard. So I need this little secret - but I also get aroused by this alter ego life I have in which body objectification is the most important thing there is!

Overall I'm not proud of it: but I don't feel that being ok/guilty about this secret wanking life is what this is all about. It just is, my partner can't satisfy me the way these things do, they are different worlds. I love sharing that sentiment with others who feel the same way as me - who like the same things and who are in the same position.

But... I have to admit, it's extremely rare you find a guy to talk to on here who is really in precisely the same position as you AND likes jacking to exactly the same things as you AND reacts to all this in exactly the same way you do!! I've met many many good people on here, but only a few of those are perfect matches...

Amen to this. It's funny how more people than we realize are in similar positions!

But then, part of the thrill of my secret fetishes is keeping it as something "nobody knows." Maybe it's a little twisted, but I kind of get off on being able to "let loose" here on JC and get really, really filthy about things everyone else I know in real life would probably just scratch their heads in confusion at. It's like a secret club, kind of - being able to check our clothes and our inhibitions at the door and dive into that masturbation bliss.
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Can we be honest here?