JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Secret Jacking Next To Sleeping Wife.
Page: of 4   next > 
cumcast Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-05-14
42 year old heterosexual from UK
Hey all. New to this site as a member, been cumming as a guest for a while now but need to share this with you all.

I was feeling particularly horny the other night whilst in bed next to my wife. I started stroking my cock which quickly shot up to attention. I was stroking so slowly listening to my wife sleep that it didn't take me too long before I was reaching the time where I had to make a decision. Edge it and tuck away or cum in my hand and lick up the cum without the wife knowing. I squirted into the palm of my hand and gobbled up my cum. First time I had ever done that. Anybody else done this sort of thing? stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
vicburress Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2007-10-15
56 year old curious from Seattle
All the time, man. Sometimes I cum in her hair while she sleeps, which makes her satisfyingly angry in the morning. Other times I just lick it up.

When I was a teenager, I would finish up a j/o session by (right before I came) flipping my legs up over my head so I could cum in my mouth. My wife is such a sound sleeper that I have been able to do that a few times without waking her. I love it!
Unregistered ?

I jack next to her regularly, even when she's sleeping facing me. stroke
Unregistered ?

Much prefer the wife to be awake and watching ... as well as other things ... strokeboobs
ludlow Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2010-03-14
72 year old
Many times. It's great fun.
Unregistered ?

I jacked off in bed with my wife sleeping next to me many times while in my 20s, 30s & into my 40s. Haven't done it in quite a while now. Now I usually JO while in the JC chat room having a hot chat!
manicop Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2010-06-02
51 year old
I jack off to my sleeping wife alot, I have tried shooting it in alot of places. I normally wait till she just falls asleep, then when she's the hardest to wake up and I roll onto my side and jack away. When I get close I slide the tip just into her and release, been doing that for along time and she hasn't caaught on yet!
knightlore000 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2010-03-22
65 year old curious from birmingham
my wife gone off sex, so i wait till she in a deep sleep and play with her nips and pussy, sometimes she will do herself in her sleep, other times i save a few weeks load edge for a while till my load shots out across the bed i have hit her in the face and hair, she never new.
like to chat and jack..
Unregistered ?

I did it all the time. I also caught her doing it. We loved to watch each other jack off.
iplaydaily Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2009-04-27
83 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
I do it quite often. I enjoy it a lot. I once woke up while she was doing herself in the middle of the night. Of course, I didn't let her know I was awake, and let her get off.
rodsmith Skilled Jackinchatter

680 posts since 2006-02-02
59 year old heterosexual male from Orange County NY ny hudson valley New York
Yeah I call it stealth jacking. Usually when she's snoring I know she's asleep so I just turn on my side and start thrusting into my fist using spit as lube. It's fun to get off that way. I did it camping in a tent with my buddy sleeping next to me once too. He was never the wiser.
billl Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-05-12
90 year old curious from central ohio
I first did it many years ago when we were traveling. I still do it occasionally when the need arises (or the cock arises)
Unregistered ?

i do too...and I do love to take a tatse while shes sleeping!
baburao Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2010-04-22
67 year old bisexual from india, mumbai
have done it various times, with wife, (we rarely fuck now) or Mistress or even a couple of male buddies. Even today, at times I wake up and Nithas, (my mistress) is snoring gently next to me, raise her already distended skirt and jack off rubbing my dick over her. I used to do that with my wife too. But the clincher was my step mom, a sexy lady who caught me fondling my dick, while calling out her name softly, stroking my dick gently with each call. She threatened to tell my pop, but settled for a blowjob even as I went down on her. She came out higher than a kite and was moaning in pleasure, while I worried that she would wake up pop, who was in the next room.
Have cock, will shag
tommy6997 Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2008-01-23
88 year old bisexual from nebraska
Not much sex now between the wife and me. She is a sound sleeper and when I get the urge I'll jackoff laying on my side next to her. When I cum I'll shoot on her leg or if she's on her sid with her back to me I'll stick the tip of my cock between her ass cheeks and unload. One time she was on her back snoring away and when I was ready to cum I stradled her, put the head of my cock in her mouth and gave her a good load of cum. She never woke up and since she would never give me a blow job I gave her a good load of what she had been missing. Hope to be able to do that again.
tommy
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Secret Jacking Next To Sleeping Wife.