JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » rubbing frenulum to orgasm
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
TobyR Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2010-05-03
50 year old curious from SF South Bay area, USA
I love to finish a long edging session with a variable-speed bullet vibe on my frenulum, held in place by an elastic wristband. Then I control the speed just enough to maintain a delicious, hands-free edge. The orgasm is so long and intense!

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

TobyR said:
I love to finish a long edging session with a variable-speed bullet vibe on my frenulum, held in place by an elastic wristband. Then I control the speed just enough to maintain a delicious, hands-free edge. The orgasm is so long and intense!

I have done exactly the same thing with a variable speed bullet on my frenulum. I used with the jock strap that has a penis hole in the pouch. I then slipped the battery pack in the waistband and could do different things around the house while having my cock pleasantly stimulated. Adjust the speed to edge. Pretty cool until I did it for too long and it vibrated my frenulum sort of raw. The only masturbation injury my cock has ever experienced. Otherwise, a nice hands free way to have an erection as long as the batteries last - and a nice hands free orgasm whenever ready.

Unregistered ?

a toothbrush works wonders too. grin

winger89 Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2010-02-19
54 year old bisexual from Sacramento, CA
heavy_cum_machine said:
a toothbrush works wonders too. grin

As long as you use a DIFFERENT one for your teeth..... laughlaughlaugh
Jerkin daily since 19......

Unregistered ?

cosmo27 said:
Here's a video of me using a vibrator on my frenulum, i'd highly recommend it...........

vibrator on my frenulum
Excellent video!

I used to have a vibrator and also enjoyed placing in on my frenulum. Recently I've started stimulating it again in regular wanks and have really enjoyed the lengthier, stronger orgasms!

TobyR Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2010-05-03
50 year old curious from SF South Bay area, USA
These guys have the right idea. Of course, Krooga's glorious cum shots are a joy to watch whatever the reason!

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=Krooga&idx=5&v=q2Fm3-J322-

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=BatmanCumsAgain&idx=5&v=jkfbU-J239-

robbo Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from UK
Good to see so many other guys have fantastic orgasms by stimulating their frenulum. I too had my 1st few 1000 orgasms by lying face down in bed and gently rubbing the underside of my cock on the smooth sheets. I found this out when i was very young - almost 6, of course my orgasms were dry then but were very intense, and could have several orgasms one after the other at that age. I believe that the more you stimulate the frenulum, the more sensitive it becomes, at least its true in my case, and im circumsised too. Most times when i wank just by stimulating my frenulum, I get such an intense feeling in my cock, almost like tiny electric shocks going through it, and I often edge like this for hours. I have to do this when im on my own because the noise i make when i do cum is amazing. Its definately the best way to give yourself an orgasm by far.

Unregistered ?

Just had a mind-rocking, body-shaking fren orgasm--the "pass-out" kind! The orgasmic waves kept coming long after the principal ejaculation stopped--went on for at least 30 or 40 seconds and had several "minor squirts" after the first big one! Fantastic.

gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Very, very intense to have done to you by someone else. The pleasure builds so slowly to a massive explosion!

creamer1945 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2007-01-27
78 year old bisexual from NSW Australia
Have your hands & legs tied with straps under the mattress so you can barely move & then have a friend ever so slowly ‘torture’ your frenulum with a feather duster & sometimes lightly with their tongue…right on the edge….you begging for release. Then being allowed to cum in short cum spills protracting your orgasm over 2 or 3 minutes so that your whole body experiences waves of ecstacy leaving a pile of thick semen under your cock. Or to be made to cum in my pants with a vibrator applied to my sweet spot, leaving a large wet patch & cum trickling down the inside of my thigh. That’s what I want to give & receive!
masturbation addict

tdaws4513 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-07-27
37 year old curious from Boston
great video. would love to have this done. goes along with the theme kinda.

http://www.spankwire.com/Two-Fingered-Handjob/video206674/

J0_addict Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2010-07-27
44 year old homosexual from BANNING - Inland Empire, CA.
HighPlainsJerker said:
Excellent video!

I used to have a vibrator and also enjoyed placing in on my frenulum. Recently I've started stimulating it again in regular wanks and have really enjoyed the lengthier, stronger orgasms!

Thanks for the video! Your dick was so swollen & slick, it got me mega-ERECT

J0_addict Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2010-07-27
44 year old homosexual from BANNING - Inland Empire, CA.
OMG !! Heck-yeaH!
I often ask guys whether they find their cockKnob or that 'sweet spot' on the underside of the shaft the most pleasurable or sensitive of all. -- I discovered my frenulum at 14 when I got something called a "squiggle-writer" in my stocking at X-mas. -- It vibrated like crazy, & needless to say ...I never used it to doodle or draw once I had put that thing on my cock!!
Touching it directly to the frenulum, & that area just below the head -- I thought I had died & gone to heaven!
I masturbated w/ that things many many times a day!!
It made me cum so fast & so intense. -- A satisfying whole penile-pulsating massive orgasm, w/ such an explosive & voluminous load! -- I especially love how swollen & beet-red it makes your cockhead, it gives new meaning to "hard-on"!
Just thinking about it has got me boned right now!!
(thanks for the videos guys!!)
=)

aussiebart Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2010-06-14
48 year old bisexual
i absolutely agrree. The frenulum is the most beautiful and sensitive spot on a man's cock. I find that if I masturbate while still wearing tight pants or jeans and finger my frenulum thru the fabric, the sensations are even stronger especially as the precum oozes out of my cum slit. . I love to circle my cock head while working on my frenulum, and then slide my fingers down the shaft of my cock and up again. One of my wank buddies often stands behind me as I sit and plays with my frenulum . while stroking my neck and shoulders and talking real dirty to me. The orgasms are always so intense this way. If anyone wants to skype jack with me as we stroke our sweet spots and talk about it- I'd love to oblige Skype= aussiebart

SMC89 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2009-02-19
34 year old heterosexual from Minnesota
Can't wait to try this later!!

Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » rubbing frenulum to orgasm