JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Two mates, one fleshlight
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Hi all; new to the site and just wanted to ask for opinions on something that's happend to me recently.

Got a mate I've known for a few years, met in university, his name's Adam. We play football together in a team every saturday. Like lads do, we often chat about girls and stuff in the changing rooms afterwards, but recently an unusual topic came up. We were in the showers after the game and someho got onto the subject of double teaming. Now, this is a fantasy of mine, so I was loving it. My mate was really into it too, talking about finding a girl and both fucking her.

It descended into us just making jokes. I said "We should have some training sessions to make sure we're on top form when we bang her," and then Adam said "Yeah dude, we could double fuck a fleshlight."

Now, I think this was all said in a jokey way, but suddenly I found the idea of this really appealing to me. I just loved the buddy aspect of it - sharing something together as we'd share a girl, working together, going for it like a real team. I got the most rock hard painful boner in the showers. Adam saw it and I had to make out it was because I was thinking about us teaming a girl.

It's been just over a week since that day, and I've just been wondering whether to bring up the fleshlight idea with him? I'm worried in case it really was a joke, and he thinks I'm weird or something. How do you go about making these things, these ideas, into a reality?

Cheers,
Matt.
Add a reply Quote this post
cumcast Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-05-14
42 year old heterosexual from UK
That has made me so hard thinking about that! I would love to do something like that! Gonna have to jack off now.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Your friend is the one that brought it up. If your good friends I would bring it up again. Thats just me smile
Unregistered ?

I just think it's cool you share the fact one of you has a fleshlight. I keep mine hidden!
Unregistered ?

I say go for it. Bring it up a more casual way and see how he responds. sounds hot tho man, good luck
Unregistered ?

Well, Matt, I'd agree with bidude23: bring it up in a casual way and go from there. I think it would be a mind-blowing experience: 2 hot cocks "mated" in a fleshlight! Let us know what happens.
Unregistered ?

Dude go for it. Bring it up again. Tell him you need to see if both of you could work as a team banging a girl and should test it on the fleshlight just so that you don't look like a fool in front of the chick. In any case, you'll need to be comfortable with each other in a sexual way if you going to double bang a chick so what better way to find out than the fleshlight. If you guys do do it you must post the experience, want to hear about it.
Unregistered ?

@hands_on: dude, those are some excellent points, I'll have to use a few of those.

Well, the general feeling seems to be that I should bring it up with him. We've got footie practice tomorrow as usual, so I'll mention it to him there. Quite excited about it now.

Cheers everyone for the input, I'll let you know how it goes.

Matt.
Unregistered ?

Here's a video with guys sharing a fleshlight. It's pretty hot. Unfortunately it goes kinda long, without a cumshot. WTF?!? Still pretty fun to watch.
Sharing A Fleshlight
Unregistered ?

I'd say bring it up. Ask him if he's got any girls in mind to carry out the plan. Then ask him if he's ready to go with training for it...in a joking way? If he says yes, then ask him if he's got a fleshlight.... Nothing has to be said in too serious a manner, and you could still say you weren't serious at all if his reaction is really negative.

btw, At least work on banging the chick together. Double teaming a chick is a huge fantasy for me too, but I'm a married, and faithful, man. It'll stay a fantasy forever, I'm sure.
Unregistered ?

id like to know how this works out ....sounds hot to me!!!
winger89 Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2010-02-19
55 year old bisexual from Sacramento, CA
lonck said:
Here's a video with guys sharing a fleshlight. It's pretty hot. Unfortunately it goes kinda long, without a cumshot. WTF?!? Still pretty fun to watch.
Sharing A Fleshlight

I agree... hot video, but cheated out of a cumshot.....
Jerkin daily since 19......
Unregistered ?

Damn that video was very hot.
awesome6666 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2010-05-22
37 year old heterosexual
Wow! Damn, if this works out for you then you're one lucky dude!!! I love this idea too. Can't wait to hear how it works out for you.

If you ever want to chat about this then message me - 23 m uk Str8 here.

Good luck Matt.
Unregistered ?

UK bi lad here with 8 fleshlights and one tenga flip - yes they are that fuckin good

Anyone wants to try them out with me hit me up

London based bi lad 6ft2 32 brown/blue slim 32w 39c fat uncut cock 7 x5.5
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Two mates, one fleshlight