JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Tried it, but not satisfied
Page: of 2   next > 
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
I think of my self as interested about 30% bisexual, and I love to fuck women, but from time to time I become obsessed with seeing and touching another cock, most particularly watching another guy jack off and cum, but not so much the idea of actually making love with another guy.
A few days ago, this obsession got the better of me so I drove aways to an ABS video area that is an open hallway with doors that all open to the center so you can see into other rooms and watch other guys jack. Typically, if you become interested in another guy, he approaches you, comes in the room with you and locks the door and things proceed. The first couple of times I went there, it was pretty satisfying as it was a guy real similar to me in age, etc. and we ended up feeling each others cock and balls, and watching each other jack until we came. I really enjoyed it. The last couple of times, the men were more aggressive, and wanted to kiss etc. I guess I've discovered that I really like looking at cock, watching a guy cum, but don't really like the "making love" with another guy...just doesn't turn me on. I have fucked a couple of guys anally, and it just didn't do anything for me. I don't really even like anal with my wife, either, for that matter.
Anyone else experience this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
azgolfer Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2009-07-22
63 year old curious from Arizona
I have very little MM experience, but you describe my desires and fantasies perfectly.
Unregistered ?

I am very curious but really only want to jack another guys cock. That's it not really into hugging or kissing or even BJs. Can't stop thinking about playing with a guys warm cock.
hornynstrokin Skilled Jackinchatter

635 posts since 2008-10-01
57 year old bisexual male from arizona, PHX area
pretty much the same here. no desire at all to have anal sex with a guy and getting kissy/cuddly is actually a turn-off for me. but then i get VERY turned on jerking while chatting with guys. the one experience ive had with a guy ibn the room was when i sucked a guy off while his girlfriend watched, which was great fun and im sure id do it again if and when the oppurtunity presents itself.
I used to think friendly fire was a bad thing.
Unregistered ?

I would like to jack with another guy (or guys) but consider any gay activity a turn-off.
Unregistered ?

gator1, I understand where you're coming from.
I've had quite a few jack/suck buds and I've never had the urge to "MAKE-OUT" with any of them.
I've also never had the urge to ass-fuck or to be ass-fucked.
My wife and one of my buds have used a finger to massage my prostate, a few times, but that's the biggest thing I want in my ass.
billl Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2010-05-12
90 year old curious from central ohio
There must be a territory between straight and bi for all of us who want to jack with other guys but are really turned off by the thought (much more the action) of kissing, fondling and anal.
The older I get, the more I want to jack with, and stroke, other guys. But, that's all.
Unregistered ?

hornynstrokin said:
pretty much the same here. no desire at all to have anal sex with a guy and getting kissy/cuddly is actually a turn-off for me. but then i get VERY turned on jerking while chatting with guys. the one experience ive had with a guy ibn the room was when i sucked a guy off while his girlfriend watched, which was great fun and im sure id do it again if and when the oppurtunity presents itself.

I'd love to suck a guy off while his girlfriend watched, and I would be open to suggestions from her as to what else to do to please the both of them. I don't really know why it is that although I like to kiss a guys cock, and lick on it, and take it into my mouth and suck the pre cum and the cum out of it, still I have absolutely no desire to kiss a guy on the mouth, or hold hands with him, or snuggle up. It must be just the sex. I love the sex.
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
The first time I ever indulged in any sexual activity with a guy (I was about 16, he was in his early 20s and he gave me a handjob) he kissed me when I left his place. Full tongue, the lot. I hated it and it wasn't just the heavy stubble scratching my face, either.

Over the next ten years or so I swapped handjobs with several guys, and did a bit of oral too, but I never had the slightest desire to do any more. Intellectually, I figure I should try everything, in case I like it, but when it comes to urges it's only to repeat what I've already done and enjoyed.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Unregistered ?

The experiences I had as a teenager were simply two horny guys who enjoyed thier cocks and masturbating. Sort of exploring our male sexuality. Enjoying our cocks and each others. Don't think I could ever love a guy like I love women. It's more of a sexual enjoyment thing - doing things with another guy that are very familiar and feel the same. All guys masturbate so why not do it together occasionally? Basically just cock and ball play, mutual satisfaction, and ejaculating together.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
I too, will have to agree with the common tone of this thread. I had many jo sessions as a kid with another boy, but thats it, jo only. The idea of playing with another mans dick, stimulates me, but anything more than that physically , turns me off.
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Yes did j/o with a friend in my early teens wasnt anything sexual really just raging hormones and the groans of pleasure.never done it since though no opportunitiesfrown
Unregistered ?

I really believe that there are different degrees of sexuality. We think of there being straight, bisexual and homosexual, but that's because generally speaking we feel we need labels to know what and who we are and who and what everyone else is. It isn't that simple.

I don't consider myself anything. I am attracted to women and have been in love with a number of women, but am not attracted to men or have ever fallen in love with a guy, so I know I am not gay, and yet I have enjoyed mutual masturbation with other men at various times in my life, and have also sucked cocks. I am not interested in men except for their cocks. I sometimes think how much fun it would be if my wife had a cock. I love pussy, but I often wank to videos of cocks cumming. I don't know why I enjoy it, I just go with what my brain tells me stimulates me.

We shouldn't concern ourselves with trying to figure out what label we should wear.
Unregistered ?

Im in agreement with most of the posters here. I'll play with it... and maybe even BJ... but dont u dare try to kiss me.
jobud4fun Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2007-02-03
68 year old bisexual from Memphis area
I agree. I have no romantic feelings for another guy. Not into kissing, cuddling or hugging, but give me a hard cock to watch, play with, and possibly suck on and it's all good.
"I`m completely naked under my clothes!"
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Tried it, but not satisfied