JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » My sister in law
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I was at my brother in law and sister in law's house yesterday looking at old picutres on their computer. I was browsing around and found a folder marked private. I clicked it and couldn't belive what i found. There was pictures of my sister in law making out with other girls. Then I was clicking around and found a picture of her laying on a bed, naked, with her legs spread wide while she's holding her huge tits. She had a shaved pussy and it was open wide. I was in shock. My sister in law is a fairly attracive woman to begin with so this was unbelivable. I was alone so I unzipped my pants and whipped out my cock and started stroking it to these pictures. Then I found a video. Oh shit! More to come in a bit!
Add a reply Quote this post
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Hot stuff man!
I'm just a guy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
time2bate Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2010-05-03
41 year old heterosexual
makes me stiff thinkin of this........god I wish I could see her too
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
Please, tell us you took a few moments after your 'discovery' to e-mail yourself those pics, etc. so you'd be able to share this bounty with us - your fellow jackers.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Unregistered ?

Oh shit the video was unbelivable. My brother in law is the first to come into the screen buck naked. His hard on sticking out in the air. Then my sister in law comes in. She's wearing a lingerie top with her huge tits overflowing out of them. And she's wearing a pair of high cut red panties underneath. She gets down to business, gets between his knees and starts servicing him with her mouth. She sucks him a bit before getting up, getting on top of his face and sticking her pussy in his face! She pulls the panties back and has him eat her out. This goes on a bit before he throws her on the bed and eats her out while she's on her back. He goes up and pulls her titties out of her top and sucks on them. She has HUGE aereolas, way bigger then a quarter. And HUGE nipples. She sucks them and gets them good and hard. He gets done with that, he pulls her panties to the side and he enters her with his cock. His cock is pretty decent size around 6/7 inch's, nothing to special. He pounds on her while she has her leg bent back as far as it can go(she's into yoga). He pulls out and she starts sucking him again. The camera is mounted so it's just a continuous scene with no zooming or tnohing like that. She says to him 'i can taste my cum on your dick' I fuckin squirted my cum right there when she said that. I paused it, cleaned myself up a bit, and contiuned watching it. Well, a minute later she's on all fours and he's pounding away on her from that angle and my cock was hard yet again. I was stroking away. Finally he pulls her panties off and her ass(Pretty decent size) appears. He pounds away on her and she is fuckin YELLING loud. He pulls out and goes towards the camera. She's laying in bed, bent over and her pussy showing between her legs. She stands up, walks over the camera also and her fuckin pussy is as bald as can be. She takes on finger and rubs it over her clit and sticks it up her cunt!! I fucking blew another load right there again. So fucking hot. For some reason the video ends right there with that. But god damn what a fuckin video! My sister in law, fuckin, suckin, fingering, jerkin, everything. I need fo get in there and save that for myself so I can have something to wack off too when need be! I saw her today and was having a hard time not lookign at her huge tits and her crotch which I know is bald. Fuck yeah!
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
Jbelly said:
Oh shit the video was unbelivable. My brother in law is the first to come

Wait wait wait your brother in law and your sister in law??????????
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
texdude38 Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2005-09-07
61 year old bisexual from DFW
Yes, his wife's sister and her husband would be brother-in-law and sister-in-law to him.
Unregistered ?

-deleted-
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I got caught jacking off by my sister in law and we ended up fucking!!! She walked in, I'm naked stroking myself. She looks me in the eyes, and then goes right back to my hard cock! Here nipples are hard, she has nice big tits, grest legs!!! I ask if she wants to help? !! She says her husband isn't very big and she likes my 8 3/4"!! We go to bedroom, I take her clothes off, she starts jacking me off, then sucking me, I lower her down on my cock!!! A few hours later, and 3 more times we get dressed!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Unregistered ?

dam never knew so many guys got to fuck their sister in laws ..maybe i shuld be looking at mine more!!!
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
and that is why you don't mark folders private and let others use your computer... I need to make sure my comp is to be destroyed if I die for whatever reason grin
having fun!
Unregistered ?

That is why you use Truecrypt and only memorize a complex password--you never know when you are going to die.
Unregistered ?

damn, nice stories, guys - keep 'em (and me) cumming!
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I've fantasized about doing my sister in law for years, but other than a little mutual flirting nothing has ever happened and I doubt it ever will. Still, a guy can dream can't he?
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
Unregistered ?

-deleted-
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » My sister in law