JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Masturbation
Page: of 2   next > 
Teachergirl Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2010-06-28
43 year old bisexual from Downriver, MI
I find it funny when I talk to my other girlfriends and they say they don't masturbate or find it weird to get themselves off. If there are any ladies on here, why is it so hard to admit that we masturbate?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
joed Skilled Jackinchatter

521 posts since 2008-03-18
72 year old bisexual male from Sacramento, California
I find that weird too. My wife has never been shy about masturbating and will often just start when we are in bed. Of course, I am not shy either!!
Nicknames: Freestyler
jj88 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-06-16

It isn't something I talk to my male friends about or would talk about in front of them, but I am fine talking to girlfriends about it. I know some girls that don't talk about it but if guys can why can't we?! It isn't a big topic with my girlfriends but we can mention stuff without getting embarassed.
Unregistered ?

my friends and i have never talked about masturbation. it isnt a subject we have ever discussed.
cestakey Amateur Jackinchatter

171 posts since 2010-03-14
curious from New Mexico
Same here, Sage. Odd tho, since EVERYBODY jacks off. Maybe its a shame religous thing, .....
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
cestakey said:
Same here, Sage. Odd tho, since EVERYBODY jacks off. Maybe its a shame religous thing, .....

Too bad there is NOTHING in the Bible either that says masturbation is wrong. Not a thing. Silly Catholic thing.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
maleforplay Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2009-06-05
bisexual from wa
My wife is catholic and wont touch herself enough said although I was raised catholic and masturbate all the time and infront of her go fiquire
if its cock or pussy lick it
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
There is a passage in the bible that says God was pissed because a guy "spilled his seed on the ground"...but like anything else in the bible, it's open to interpretation. And I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll find another verse that says it was is to jack.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
pmont said:
There is a passage in the bible that says God was pissed because a guy "spilled his seed on the ground"...but like anything else in the bible, it's open to interpretation. And I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll find another verse that says it was is to jack.

The reason God was angry over Onan spilling his seed was he was told to have sex with his late brother's wife to get her pregnant but instead he pulled out and came on the ground. It has NOTHING to do with masturbation.

About the closest thing there is even remotely related to masturbation in the Bible is you are never supposed to fantasize about other women (or men if you are a women). And it really doesn't say to not do that while pleasuring one's self.

Trust me, in the Bible there is NOTHING that says you can't masturbate. I've looked and looked and actually asked my pastor a couple of times. It the Catholics or the Pope's way to control the lemmings who follow them. To make them feel guilty about not having sex with their spouse to procreate and produce more lemmings. The Catholics get more than masturbation wrong in their controlling interpretations but that is a topic for another forum.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
Although not a regular topic of conversation, I have a couple of friends that I've discussed the topic with and who have been forthcoming in admiting that they too masturbate (I've even managed to get a few good "tips" from one of them!). I'm not sure why it's difficult for some people to admit that they too do it... maybe it's psychological or something lol.
cestakey Amateur Jackinchatter

171 posts since 2010-03-14
curious from New Mexico
Interesting conversation....I felt so guilty when I was thirteen jacking off that I finally, late one night confessed to my mother, crying about how guilty I was. My mom was a daughter of a Baptist minister and a nurse. She said “it's OK, everybody does it”. I haven't had a guilty thought since...
stirred Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2010-03-06
63 year old heterosexual from Maryland
j_bryon said:
The reason God was angry over Onan spilling his seed was he was told to have sex with his late brother's wife to get her pregnant but instead he pulled out and came on the ground. It has NOTHING to do with masturbation.

About the closest thing there is even remotely related to masturbation in the Bible is you are never supposed to fantasize about other women (or men if you are a women). And it really doesn't say to not do that while pleasuring one's self.

Trust me, in the Bible there is NOTHING that says you can't masturbate. I've looked and looked and actually asked my pastor a couple of times. It the Catholics or the Pope's way to control the lemmings who follow them. To make them feel guilty about not having sex with their spouse to procreate and produce more lemmings. The Catholics get more than masturbation wrong in their controlling interpretations but that is a topic for another forum.

AMEN to that!!!
(from a recovering catholic)
Enjoy yourself, literally!!!
Unregistered ?

All I know is that masturbation feels so nice that I will not stop!
Unregistered ?

My wife never talked about her masturbation habit with me until one weekend after I had been away on my own at a convention when I got home my wife was in the kitchen. She was sitting on the washing machine swinging her legs. I asked her what she had done over the weekend and her reply knocked me for six.
She said she had spent all day Saturday and most of Sunday morning in bed. She had masturbated all that time and had achieved multiple orgasms. She added it was far better than when I did her. I was shocked and I think she wanted to shock me. She later said after I asked her why - that she prefered to masturbate herself she got better feelings and had no fear of pregnancy.
Unregistered ?

Teachergirl said:
I find it funny when I talk to my other girlfriends and they say they don't masturbate or find it weird to get themselves off. If there are any ladies on here, why is it so hard to admit that we masturbate?

Teachergirl,
My wife and I masturbated with and for each other as an almost daily thing.
I have also recently discovered, to my delight, that she was very open about her/our masturbation with some of her friends.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Masturbation