JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » fucking things in the house?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

hey guys.. so like a posted before, im a VERY horny 21 year old virgin in college, very pissed off that im not getting any sex in life.. it really gets me frustrated sometimes.. so i was reading online that many people fuck things lying around in their house for relief. i thought about doing mypillow, but when i told my friend about it, he started laughing and called me a horny pervert. I guess i am a horny pervert, and want to know what all i can fuck in my house, since i dont get any pussy! please help guys, i really need to stick my cock into something. thanks.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

you need to get you a fleshlight dude...lol
Alex_TO Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2009-12-31
36 year old heterosexual from Toronto, ON
Haha, yeah a pillow will work. So will a soft long-sleeve shirt or sweater, if you wrap the sleeve around your cock and fuck it like that. Try different things that seem like they'd feel nice. Just be careful not to hurt yourself!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
If you don't mind something a bit messier, I've heard recently that if you heat up a banana peel in the microwave to a non-dangerous level of heat, that it feels amazing. Haven't tried this one yet....let me know how you like it first! lol
Unregistered ?

i used a hollowed out nerf ball . a inflatable pool float, liver.. lol im afreak but try in out also an attachment for a vacum works too
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Hey dude, you're NOT a horny perv by going after that pillow....LOL. I think that most every young guy fucks pillows at one time or another.

I've fucked all sorts of things around the house (and dorm room.) And when you fuck things that can't easily be cleaned, you can put on a rubber and use it for a cum catcher.

You can fuck pillows or mattresses. And while around your bed, you can stick it between the box springs and the mattress. When I was a young kid at home, I fell in love with our deep thick sofa cushions. I would steal a rubber (I had older brothers who kept boxes of them), put it on, and go to the sofa. It felt SOOO good to sink my dick in the crack between the cushions and do hip thrusts till I shot off. So there's all kinds of cushions, pillows, and upholstered furniture you can use.

Then there is clothing you can wrap around it. Soft clothing or silky clothing. I would stroke it with my sister's panties or bras. That really turned me on.

Sometimes you can find things that inflate, and use them for masturbation sleeves. I had some small water wings ("floaties"....inflatable arm bands) that I used as a child in the pool. When fully inflated one of those would feel great when I would use it on my dick.

And if you want to spend the money, the Fleshlight is a great masturbation device. OMG, it feels SO good when I slide it on my dick. (Or position it between pillows, mount it and fuck it.)

The possibilities are endless. That banana idea sounds great BTW. I've heard that a warm banana peel (maybe with a little lube in it) feels great.
masturbator85 Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2010-05-30
38 year old from the EU - serious addict
I've never tried fucking a pillow... But I stick all kinds of things up my ass, to make up for it smile
str8, but love to fantasize about sucking a cock... [email protected]

35 year old curious
masturbator85 said:
I've never tried fucking a pillow... But I stick all kinds of things up my ass, to make up for it smile

Yea man, something up your ass can make a great jackoff experience. I often use a butt plug. I like the feeling of my butt squeezing the plug as I'm cumming. Vibrating anal devices are hot too.
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
have fucked a pillow before. feels awesome. have a fleshlight here. like putting it between the mattresses and fucking it hard
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Our dog, Lady, never refuses me entry.
Do you crave big balls?
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
I've used the water wings...feel great and really cheap to buy anywhere. My fleshlight is amazing as wellgrin

35 year old curious
undiesandsocks said:
have fucked a pillow before. feels awesome. have a fleshlight here. like putting it between the mattresses and fucking it hard

I like to use my Fleshlight like that too man. I've used several places where I can position it, and then mount it and fuck it. Feels great. Love that Fleshlight feeling. Only my girlfriend's pussy is better.
Unregistered ?

Pilows, water wings, fruit (water melon, hollowed out cucumber etc), socks - but, best of all, invest in a Fleshlight
Unregistered ?

Well ha im a horny teen too dude
but im not into really dirty things.
Except for the time i stuck my dick in a peanut butter sandwich, try that one. ha feels great.
eh what else, Fleshlights feel amazing, just make sure you clean it after you use it, or itll smell like shit!
Ive used condoms and that turns me on, or mess with your ass a bit. Endless possibilities!
jj88 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-06-16

So much easier for girls!

*runs away*
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » fucking things in the house?