JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » fucking things in the house?
Page: < prev  of 2  
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
jj88 said:
So much easier for girls!

*runs away*

yes it is...
having fun!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
hollowed out cucumbers r great for suction. just buy one big enough for ur cock. similar vegatables (zucchini, egglant, etc) wd be good too I bet. hmm think I shd try them myself!
banana peels r definitely good and will have given u a good potassium snack as well
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
baburao Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2010-04-22
67 year old bisexual from india, mumbai
several thing in the house can be receptacles for your luv juice, after a quiet jack off. I,ve tried several, like pillows, a conveniently deep crack in the wall, and occasionally, a mannequin, whic my friend used as a stand to hang his clothes over.

Have cock, will shag
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I thought of another thing I fucked "around the house." A friend of mine had a blow-up sex doll. I climbed on top and fucked "her" a few times. She wasn't very pretty, but she wore a sexy looking bra. love
Unregistered ?

When I was a teenager at home I had this big piece of something like couch cushion foam. I don't know what it was really for, it came with my drum set I got used... It was to dampen the kick drum or whatever. Anyway I cut a 6" X 2" slit in it and used rubber gloves as a liner. Fucked that thing silly.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
This reminds me of another "manufactured" home item which I saw on the internet. A guy took a sheet of bubble wrap (the plastic sheet with the little air filled buttons) and rolled it up onto itself into about a one foot diameter cylinder (buttons on the inside). He rolled it fairly tight, but still loose enough that he could slide his lubed dick into the center. (It should feel about as tight as a pussy on your dick.) He then wrapped duct tape around it to hold it together, and taped it onto a table. The height of the table should be such that you can easily slide in your dick when you lean over it.

(Of course you don't have to tape it down. You can just make a tube to use manually.....holding it with your hands and sliding it on your dick.)

He said that the little air filled pockets feel great as you fuck it. The only problem is that you can't really clean the cum out of it. So you can just wear a well lubed rubber when you fuck it. Or you can make a new bubble wrap tube for every masturbation session. As you use it, you can imagine that you're fucking a girl from the rear who you've bent over the table.

Of course, as an artificial pussy, it's not even close to feeling as good as a Fleshlight. But it's very cheap and uses things you may have around the house. If you don't have bubble wrap, that's available at the post office. But don't tell the postal authorities what you're going to use it for. laugh
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » fucking things in the house?