JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Two couples - Two beds - One room
Page: < prev  of 2  
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I had the front seat/back seat experience with my high school girlfriend. We were in the front seat, double dating with a couple in the back. We parked for a makeout session, and we both got our gf's shirts and bras off pretty quick. After making out for a little while, I noticed that the couple in the back had slid down in the seat. Soon I heard him fucking her. I looked back and could see some of the action too. Such a turnon. I tried repeatedly to get my hand down between my girl's legs. But she wouldn't let me. Sure did make for an exciting makeout session though.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
My ex and I did that s few times. However a cuople times we swap and it was great!!!! Her getting and me next to her pounding to the other guys wife!!!!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
One time my wife and I slept in a one room log cabin along with one of our sons and his wife and baby, our youngest daughter, my best friend, and his son all sleeping in the same room. My wife and I fucked both nights we were there. I don't know if the others heard us, as we are not notoriously quiet, but no one ever said anything to us about it. LOL It was HOT sex though knowing all the others were in the same room.
Striker58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-01
73 year old curious from Indiana
My wife and I and another couple did these kinds of things a lot when we were younger (per my earlier post). One time I had built a fire in the fireplace and we wanted to have sex in the floor in front of the fire. We had a small sleeping bag that we opened up to use as a cushion and us and the other couple made love side by side, sometimes touching because we were so close. It was very erotic. My wife and I would always finish first, then just lay and watch, get horny and go again.
HornyHornyHorny Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2010-08-18
49 year old heterosexual from Md
In college my girlfriend and I had a marathon session with each other while her roommate was asleep. I get hard just thinking about it...
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Two couples - Two beds - One room