JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Sex Toys
Page: of 1  
jj88 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-06-16

Ok, my first topic!

What are you ladies' favourite sex toys?

I have a few vibrators, not loads. I like my bullet, it is a Tracey Cox one, just because it is small but nice and powerful. I have a rabbit too but it is almost too good - I can only use it when nobody else is in the house, but it is amazing! I really want something remote to try wearing out one day - anyone ever used those?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
jj88 said:
Ok, my first topic!

What are you ladies' favourite sex toys?

I have a few vibrators, not loads. I like my bullet, it is a Tracey Cox one, just because it is small but nice and powerful. I have a rabbit too but it is almost too good - I can only use it when nobody else is in the house, but it is amazing! I really want something remote to try wearing out one day - anyone ever used those?

I've never tried anything that has a remote (though it does sound fun) but I have to say that my favorite among the five or six toys that I have is definitely the rabbit. I too have to be a bit careful to use it when nobody else is around as I usually end up with more than a little noise coming out of me towards the end lol! I also have a waterproof vibe that I like quite a lot for relaxing in a bath after a long day of work.
stirred Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2010-03-06
63 year old heterosexual from Maryland
I only have dildos, no vibes. I REALLY want a vibe. If I could have only one, what would you suggest?
Enjoy yourself, literally!!!
Unregistered ?

stirred said:
I only have dildos, no vibes. I REALLY want a vibe. If I could have only one, what would you suggest?

Well I have a great g-spot vibrator...curved on the end.....gives me the best orgasms ever!!! No girl should be with out one wink
Unregistered ?

thanks for the input ladies, think I will go out and buy a toy for my wife. I love to make her moan and groan.
jj88 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-06-16

stirred said:

Go for a bullet or something small first - they are fun as they can be used all over, and they are generally quieter. Then build up to a rabbit, you won't find many people with one that don't adore them!
Unregistered ?

Wife loves her pocket rocket. Totally recommend it.
Unregistered ?

I've discovered that if I use a vibe too much, I become de-sensitized and have trouble getting off without the vibration. I like dildos for the most part but the best thing (for me) is to use the right sized dildo and then add the bullet. Let it slip down inside against the dildo and up against your clit. Excellent orgasm!
luvz2jack Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2010-06-24
46 year old homosexual from chicago
i totally love my fleshlight! the partner enjoys is too! great sex toy and jack off toy ever!
master bator!
Unregistered ?

Yes, I'm in love with my Rabbit Vibrator too. Terrific toy! I also really enjoy my suction cup dildo. 8 inches of sheer joy! You can stick almost anywhere and fuck yourself in a variety of positions - on a wooden/metal chair, on a full length mirror on closet door, wall or on the floor (one of my favs, squatting over the mirror so I can see the dildo going in and out and how my pussy looks), on a counter, or just use it in your hand.

summersin Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2010-08-04
55 year old heterosexual
Yeah, rabbits are great. Never used one on a girl that didn't result in massive, screaming orgasms. Every woman should own one, if you ask me.
stirred Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2010-03-06
63 year old heterosexual from Maryland
Suction cup on a mirror!!!! Never tried it. Guess what I'll be doing tonight.

SexyLeslie said:
Yes, I'm in love with my Rabbit Vibrator too. Terrific toy! I also really enjoy my suction cup dildo. 8 inches of sheer joy! You can stick almost anywhere and fuck yourself in a variety of positions - on a wooden/metal chair, on a full length mirror on closet door, wall or on the floor (one of my favs, squatting over the mirror so I can see the dildo going in and out and how my pussy looks), on a counter, or just use it in your hand.
Enjoy yourself, literally!!!
Unregistered ?

I absolutely love my rabbit. I am trying to find something i heard of but have not found. An egg? Remote. Very discreet. Has a harness to hold in place. Anybody ever heard of it?
Unregistered ?

Well I just bought a new one...Evolutions Silky G....holy shit!! Best $60 I ever spent!!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Sex Toys