JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I want alot of cum shot in my mouth
Page: of 3   next > 
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
Does anyone else especially the "curious" married guys get these urges. I love swallowing my cum and can't help fantasizing about three or four guys jerking off in my mouth. To feel the shooting straight in my mouth, just tasting cum, swallowing and feeling a cock pumping in and out and cumming. Am I alone on this one? PM me if you want.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
I sure do. I fantasize about it often...I dream about 8 guys gathered around my poolside lounge and jacking into my mouth and on my face. (of course they're all tanned, buff studs with big shaved cocks) mmmmm

stroke stroke stroke
Unregistered ?

Maybe not eight....but a couple works for me. Started sounding good a couple years ago.

61 year old heterosexual
I don't know if I could handle eight either unless it was on the face. I get excited when I think of someone cumming in my mouth and then they move over and then someone else jerks off in my mouth too.
Unregistered ?

Ive always had the fantasy of just being in the middle of a circle jerk taking 1 after the other AND getting cum on.
Unregistered ?

Count me in. I start getting hard just at the thought of it!
Unregistered ?

Count me in. I start getting hard just at the thought of it!
aussiebart Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2010-06-14
48 year old bisexual
wow. That is a real turn on. Just the thought of being surrounded by half a dozen naked, horny aroused guys, wanking their cocks is enough to make my cock tent my shorts. I'd love the scent of their musky, sweaty naked bodies and hairy bushes as well as the aroma of freshly ejaculated spunk as it shot over my face and chest. Yum. maybe we could all lick that cum up after we'd climaxed. And just think of the noise of the guys talking dirty and exploding into orgasm.
bart
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I also fantasize about being on knees with 3 or 4 hard cocks in my face. Me sucking each one and have them cum all over my face and body. Then be "forced" to lick them all clean.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

yeah, i would love to swallow two guys loads one after another. whether they're just jerking into my open mouth or i could actually blow them both, either way would be hot.
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
I'm all about that! I would like to have hundreds of sperm loads shot in my mouth and all over me. I always eat my cum and I just can't get enough.
I fantasize about being in a Bukkake movie with a hot slut getting hundreds of loads shot on her then I get to slurp it all up and swap spermy kisses with her.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
gatwick71 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2010-07-13
52 year old heterosexual from Near Gatwick Airport, UK
Curious married guy here. I would have no issue dumping my cum in someone elses mouth but there is no way i would want cum in my mouth - not even my own. Is that selfish? sorry.
Inexperienced but curious

61 year old heterosexual
gatwick71 said:
Curious married guy here. I would have no issue dumping my cum in someone elses mouth but there is no way i would want cum in my mouth - not even my own. Is that selfish? sorry.
What makes you a curious guy? I'm a heterosexual too, have never had sex with another guy but I do eat my own cum and like it alot which is what made me curious of someone shooting cum in my mouth since I can't suck myself. If I could suck myself, I would definitely do it alot
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I'd love to jackoff and shoot a large load of cum in your open mouth. Would u swallow each load or hold onto it til ur mouth was overflowing with cum then swallow?
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
I love eating loads. Have only eaten one load at a time but fantasize about having a few guys fill my mouth.
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I want alot of cum shot in my mouth