JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Casual nudity?
Page: of 2   next > 
barefoot_preppie Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2006-04-12
40 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
Now this is a question I've often wondered about. Usually buddies will strip naked to jerk off together, right? Well, what about the rest of the time? Do guys ever just hang out together naked, like when they're watching TV or having a conversation? I've had few friends who I can do this with, but I've heard of other guys who do this all the time.
I love stroking my cock as much as I hate wearing shoes!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i have been known to wander about the house naked when i am on my own doing various jobs around the place,its a good feeling with no clothes on.
Unregistered ?

It is indeed my friend! I've been doing it for years, when alone and when just me and wifey home. Also, have lounged in motel room & deck nude, being aware of 'neighbors'. I love it! Kinda wouldn't mind going to a nude resort! But, wife wouldn't think of it!
Unregistered ?

i hang out naked alone all the time and have only done it with friends to be funny at parties and stuff
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
My college roommate/jackin bud used to hang around the apartment in the nude all the time. That's how we both preferred to sleep, and since we jacked together, we weren't self-conscious about being naked in front of one another.

Good times.

Once I was living on my own, I'd seldom get dressed until I had to go out, and usually stripped down as soon as I got home. My wife didn't (and doesn't) mind if I do so, either, but opportunities have been few and far between since the kiddo came along.
macque Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2005-12-10
39 year old heterosexual from near Atlanta
I was way to self conscience to let anyone else see me naked. Late in college I had a buddy who was completely the opposite and after while it wasn't that big of a deal to change clothes in front of him or a couple other guys in our circle of friends. We never "hung out" naked but if someone saw a butt or a penis while changing in/out of a swimsuit or when getting ready to go out for the night it wasn't a big deal. I finally got to where I kind of liked it actually.
Unfortunately most of my nudity now is of the lockerroom variety. Most guys my age or younger cover up but there's a few of us who'll shower or sit in the sauna naked.
georgiaguy Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2006-03-11
53 year old bisexual male from Georgia
Rod said:
My college roommate/jackin bud used to hang around the apartment in the nude all the time. That's how we both preferred to sleep, and since we jacked together, we weren't self-conscious about being naked in front of one another.

Good times.

Once I was living on my own, I'd seldom get dressed until I had to go out, and usually stripped down as soon as I got home. My wife didn't (and doesn't) mind if I do so, either, but opportunities have been few and far between since the kiddo came along.

So whats changed since the baby? Why can't you hang out in the nude anymore? I hang out in the nude when ever possible, did for a bit w/ a roomie but we were jo buds too.
life is sexual, especially if your Hetero-flexible
Unregistered ?

When i'm at home by myself, I will go naked as long as I know no one else is going to come over. Me and my brother have done this several times. But we usually just go around in our boxers.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
georgiaguy said:
So whats changed since the baby? Why can't you hang out in the nude anymore? I hang out in the nude when ever possible, did for a bit w/ a roomie but we were jo buds too.

I wouldn't call four years old a "baby." wink

But, seriously, while we don't rush to cover up if he sees one or both of us naked, we also understand the need (especially with our society on one of its periodic puritanical swings) to establish the whole "socially acceptable" concept.
georgiaguy Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2006-03-11
53 year old bisexual male from Georgia
ok, Rod I see your point. We were lucky we live in the country, so if junior wanted to be nacked he could be. And he was most of the time,lol. We had to bribe him till he was six to keep his clothes on in town.Guess he figured daddy strips when he gets hot, so can I. Now he knows when he can loose the clothes, though. Good luck and stay naked.

Be Yourself No One Can Tell You Your Doing It Wrong.
life is sexual, especially if your Hetero-flexible
macque Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2005-12-10
39 year old heterosexual from near Atlanta
I went on an overnight trip with one of my buddies this weekend and the subject came up. My friend said it didn't bother him and he didn't care. I made a comment about jerking off (not together by any means) but it went no where.
This morning while getting ready to leave we shared a bathroom. I made no effort to cover up getting into the shower while he was shaving in front of the mirror. He didn't say anything but I know he at least got a glimpse of me. In a way it was pretty cool.
wankenstein Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2006-02-19
heterosexual
I'm naked at home always. Helps cut down on the a/c bill. When my jo bud is here we're always naked, jacking or not.
Drop your drawers and go to work!
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
When i was growing up there was alot of nudity at home,starting when i was about 9 yrs old and cont. into my early teens.Dad,Mom,Me,and younger brother were all participants,at first it was a little awkard,but after a bit,i became more relaxed as did younger brother,the problems came with me when i became a hot-blooded teen,and couldn't stay"casual"
Unregistered ?

When home alone I am naked all the time, love doing jobs about the house naked.Usually end up wanking though.
Unregistered ?

I am usually nude around the apartment. Been sleeping in the nude for about 15 yrs or so. I live alone now but my most recent roommate was a young lady I went out with at one point. I was usually nude around her...especially around bed or shower time. She was ok with it and occassionally was nude around the apartment as well. We simply agreed that there would be no sex. It was not a big deal since we had gotten that out of the way before.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Casual nudity?