JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Casual nudity?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I definitely think it would be cool to hang around nude with other buds.
Add a reply Quote this post
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
bonzobob said:
When home alone I am naked all the time, love doing jobs about the house naked.Usually end up wanking though.

I love being naked around the house. I have done housework and garden work (except lawn mowing) nude. Usually, at the end, and as a treat, I will wank it.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
redgiant9 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2012-08-03
42 year old from Livermore
My diving buddy and are I are going to be sharing a room later on in June for a diving trip, and I want to try and encourage the opportunity for a little casual nudity when using the shower or changing, nothing too crazy. I've known the guy for a year now, and pretty much only when we get together for our dives.

During our dives I take the lead since at the time, I was the slowest and burned through my tank faster than he did. When we are done diving for the day he will usually change in the restroom, where as I will wrap a towel and proceed to change right there.

I have two trains of thought about this, i either mention it or just do and see what happens.
What do you guys think
GarthO Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2015-01-06
75 year old curious from Minnesota, USA
GOd I thought I was the only one who enjoyed housework in the buff!! Vacuuming is a pleasure as well doing other housework. It does lead o wonderful jacking experiences.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife Bibi and I almost always sat around the house nude, when the temps were not a factor. We began shortly after we were married and only quit it while the first of our three kids were old enough to know what we were doing. Then until the last of the 3 of them, left the house, we couldn't wait to hang our tits. pussy, cock and balls hanging out again. We did that until she passed away in 2006.
Dickguy
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
I grew up the oldest of 6, 2 more brothers after me then 3 sisters. We were not exactly a naturist/nudist family but casual nudity around the house all year round and in the back yard during summer was common on a daily basis. We all grew up seeing each other nude so it was no big deal. I am a Nauturist now and spend as much time as I can nude both indoors and outdoors. I am very comfortable being nude with others of both genders and all ages. Again, it is no big deal.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
woodshavings Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2014-12-07
56 year old curious male from Western Victoria
Always4Fun13 said:
I grew up the oldest of 6, 2 more brothers after me then 3 sisters. We were not exactly a naturist/nudist family but casual nudity around the house all year round and in the back yard during summer was common on a daily basis. We all grew up seeing each other nude so it was no big deal. I am a Nauturist now and spend as much time as I can nude both indoors and outdoors. I am very comfortable being nude with others of both genders and all ages. Again, it is no big deal.

that is so cool
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
redgiant9 said:
My diving buddy and are I are going to be sharing a room later on in June for a diving trip, and I want to try and encourage the opportunity for a little casual nudity when using the shower or changing, nothing too crazy. I've known the guy for a year now, and pretty much only when we get together for our dives.

During our dives I take the lead since at the time, I was the slowest and burned through my tank faster than he did. When we are done diving for the day he will usually change in the restroom, where as I will wrap a towel and proceed to change right there.

I have two trains of thought about this, i either mention it or just do and see what happens.
What do you guys think
I vote just do it and see what happens. You never know.
No cum is wasted.
Unregistered ?

I'm a naturist, and so social nudity is a normal practice for me!
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Wankerjohn said:
I'm a naturist, and so social nudity is a normal practice for me!

I am also a Naturist and some people are cool with it and others say It's Liberating for you but not for me.If someone wants to stop by your place you could say that usually you are a nudist at home.wait to hear what they say.Most people are nudists at home and haven't been nude socially with both genders in a Social setting.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
MarrMilGuy206 Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2007-12-10
heterosexual male from So California
IF Im deployed with my command and its 2-4 to a room, its not that big of deal if were nude or not. Sleep nude or underwear most of the time anyway. I dont do it around the house if wife is home but do if im alone.
Unregistered ?

I have been an at-home and social nudist for over 40 years.
I answer the door naked. Anyone that visits me will see ALL of me.
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
I'm always nude at home and will clean, watch tv, eat, just hang nude even when roommate is home. He isn't really into it but says it doesn't bother him. I have had buds drop by and I stay nude. I see nothing wrong with nudism, just wish more guys my age were into it. I have found that if I'm nude it at least starts the conversation.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Casual nudity?