JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Prostate massaging - how do you do it?
Page: of 2   next > 
gatwick71 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2010-07-13
52 year old heterosexual from Near Gatwick Airport, UK
Hi - i've been reading about prostate massage during masturbation. You get amazing orgasms by all accounts and it is therefore something I want to try.

One problem. I don't want to buy a prostate massager. It's not because I am tight - it's because I wouldn't want my wife to find it!

Can anyone point me to any good guides on how to massage your own prostrate please? Is it possible to do it with your fingers? Mine are not particularly long - can anyone recommend any household item that I could use for this purpose?

Cheers,
Gatwick71
Inexperienced but curious
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cockstroker28 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2010-04-06
42 year old curious
I've actually bought a smaller cucumber to use...worked pretty good!
Alex_TO Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2009-12-31
36 year old heterosexual from Toronto, ON
If you're going to use your fingers, be careful not to hurt yourself. Trim your nails, use lube, etc. I made the mistake of being, shall we say, overzealous with prostate experimentation when I was younger and I ended up rubbing my asshole raw. On the other hand, though, the orgasms were fantastic laugh
sammy444 Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2010-06-19
bisexual male from Just west of Springfield IL
I so want to try this, but I dont think I would be able to pull it off by myself. I am going to ask my DR about it (female doctor) next time she checks my prostate....lol
Love reading about true life adventures
curious_guy Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2010-07-10
33 year old curious from australia
would also love to try this
scarecrowpd Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-07-28
72 year old heterosexual from Australia
I have used a the handle of a screwdriver to stroke my prostrate from behind. A screwdriver is a simple household implement that most guys can get their hands on. Grease it up and pop it into your bum. Then gently press it so that the handle pushes forward (into you) thereby rubbing your prostrate. It can enhance your jacking experience no end.

Whatever you do don't get tempted to sit down while you are doing this!

Another implement that I have used while travelling is my toothbrush holder. You can buy one which is oval cylindrical. Once again it is an innocent object that can be put to good use when you need extra stimulation.

Happy stroking!

Edging closer
cbjakker63 Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2010-06-17
60 year old curious from nebraska
be careful when using household implements.I used to use all kinda weird stuff from around the house and almost got some thing STUCK.I bought an Aneros prostate massager. Designed by a Dr. so it's made for jacking or fucking or whatever. I used to have my wife fuck my ass with her fingers when i fucked her...wow..incredible. My current girlfriend won't do it, so i use my Aneros. Does the job well. I think I'll use it today when I jerkoff.
cbjakker63
Unregistered ?

While massaging the prostate does feel fantastic, be careful to use something very smooth, as well as plenty of lube. It's also very important to completely clean whatever you use before using it again. I work with massage therapy and often give prostate massages but I clip my fingernails and use a latex glove with plenty of lube. Guys gush farther and more cum that way.
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
I first enjoyed prostate stimulation while getting a bj... fingers being used by the gf, and damn I exploded! It was great. There are all kinds of things to use, but finding other people to help you out is still the most fun.
having fun!
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
I love my Aneros. Wife has seen it, didn't really comment, is not particularly interested in sex, so we have an agreement about my masturbation. I really wish she would ask to watch me jack with the Aneros in.
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
I sometimes use a butt plug, or several of different sizes. The smallest is "boy cock size" while the largest is man size and all I can take. It takes a lot of lube for the big one but it is worth it. My cock gets juicy with a lot of precum and I'm ready to jackoff hard then. Lube for my cock becomes unnecessary as my dick is slippery with the juicy precum.
Jack_Creamer
gatwick71 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2010-07-13
52 year old heterosexual from Near Gatwick Airport, UK
Guys if you use a cucumber or whatever how do know how far to go in?
Inexperienced but curious
jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
I use an end of a fishing rod. Wife does not know.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I find the best way to massage my prostate is with my fingers and you don't need very long fingers to do it. Empty your bowels first or use an enema otherwise things get pretty messy and unpleasant.

Lube your middle finger and while lying back gently slip it in your asshole with your palm upwards. As you push your finger in feel forwards with the tip of your finger until you come across something firm, about the size of a walnut not too far up. That's your prostate which you can now massage with your finger.

I like to wank with one hand and rub my prostate with the other at the same time. When you cum it'll be really intense and you'll probably shoot more than usual.
Proud to be called a wanker
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
A Nexus, they really are fantastic little toys.
www.buddybate.com
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Prostate massaging - how do you do it?