JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking to 70s 80s playmates
Page: < prev  of 9  
sisifo Amateur Jackinchatter

250 posts since 2011-10-13
71 year old heterosexual male from Coimbra/Portugal
The early days were awesome. We just couldn't handle so much tease, our dick always sore from so much rubbing.
In bliss.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
grabitnow Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2015-08-15
61 year old male
I have the 1976 Playboy issue with Jimmy Carter interview that dad saved. As soon as i got it home, had a good wank. Patti is so sexy with that full bush!
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
OneSpeedFun said:
There were so many great Playmates from the 70's and 80's! IN the 70's Nancy Cameron, Marilyn Lange, Patti McGuire and Candy Loving were favorites of mine for masturbation.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

boobsstrokeboobsstrokeboobsstrokeboobsstrokeboobsstroke
I was scrolling thru some old posts and this one grabbed my attention - and my cock. Brought back some fond memories of my late teens thru my twenties.

Marilyn and Patti were good for an occasional wank. When I was a bit horny I'd reach for their centerfolds... When I wanted a target I reached for them.

On the other hand (no pun intended), I could be sitting reading a back issue with sex (rarely) the furthest thing from my mind, and if I caught a glimpse of Nancy or, especially, Candy, and find myself reaching for the masturbation paraphernalia.
Merely seeing them made me want to masturbate.
As it is doing right now.cock

I masturbated least once a night from the age of 17 to 29 (when my first marriage slowed me down). My targets varied, from actresses-
to female friends-
to lingerie & swimwear models...

...But at least two or three times a week no matter what, I slathered the length of my stiffening penis in hand lotion or hair conditioner (for years afterward the mere smell of Agree conditioner gave me a hard-on) and gave myself a loving handjob to Candy Loving.

Thanks to all of you who posted various pictures of Candy. Tonight, I'll experience more ecstasy than I have in years... in fact, you might read about me in the papers.
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Unregistered ?

It was always a thrill to find a latest issue of Playboy as a teen. A friend of mine had a nice stash from the 70's. Always had a good time jerking to playmates as a young lad. Later moved on to harder mags like Club but always found myself going back to the 70's and 80's Playboys. I am not even sure if any old magazines are even still around. The internet killed print editions.
Jrkndkofn Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2018-08-26
59 year old heterosexual male from Eastern US
Mickeybrowneyes said:
I was scrolling thru some old posts and this one grabbed my attention - and my cock. Brought back some fond memories of my late teens thru my twenties.

Marilyn and Patti were good for an occasional wank. When I was a bit horny I'd reach for their centerfolds... When I wanted a target I reached for them.

On the other hand (no pun intended), I could be sitting reading a back issue with sex (rarely) the furthest thing from my mind, and if I caught a glimpse of Nancy or, especially, Candy, and find myself reaching for the masturbation paraphernalia.
Merely seeing them made me want to masturbate.
As it is doing right now.cock

I masturbated least once a night from the age of 17 to 29 (when my first marriage slowed me down). My targets varied, from actresses-
to female friends-
to lingerie & swimwear models...

...But at least two or three times a week no matter what, I slathered the length of my stiffening penis in hand lotion or hair conditioner (for years afterward the mere smell of Agree conditioner gave me a hard-on) and gave myself a loving handjob to Candy Loving.

Thanks to all of you who posted various pictures of Candy. Tonight, I'll experience more ecstasy than I have in years... in fact, you might read about me in the papers.
I love the tan lines and hairy cunts, spilled many loads too my dads magazines.
nc2cf Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2009-09-22
62 year old from Canada
Up for mic-ing to 70s and 80s Playmates.
ozjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

518 posts since 2012-12-29
61 year old
still love those amazing women, all with lovely bush
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
Yep, used to read them JUST FOR THE ARTICLES, wink wink!
mibistroker Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2020-09-21
57 year old bisexual male from Michigan
I can remember a few, what they looked like anyway. Names, no idea.
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
mibistroker said:
I know,I never looked at their names.when I started wanking,the magazine's just started to show naked tits,about 1960.that's probably why I like walking over good tits,not huge.I was about 19 before they showed full frontal.nearly went blind.
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
mibistroker said:
I know,I never looked at their names.when I started wanking,the magazine's just started to show naked tits,about 1960.that's probably why I like wanking over good tits,not huge.I was about 19 before they showed full frontal.nearly went blind.
Fatherof5 Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2022-03-16
70 year old bisexual male from Central NY
The only two I remember getting of to were Barbie Benton and Pia Zadora. Rumor was that Pia was underage when she appeared.
Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking to 70s 80s playmates