JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Masturbation Questionnaire for the ladies
Page: of 4   next > 
iluvgirls Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2009-12-15
45 year old heterosexual male from northeast USA
Women, we want to read details about your masturbation. :-)

Ladies only, please-- there's a similar questionnaire for the guys here: questionnaire

1. What age did you start masturbating and for how many years have you been masturbating?

2. How often do you masturbate?

3. How long are your typical sessions?

4. When did you last masturbate?

5. When and Where do you usually masturbate?

6. Do you have a hand preference?

7. Do you prefer to use your fingers or toys?

8. Do you focus more on your clit or your vagina when you masturbate?

9. Do you produce a little or a lot of lubrication?

10. Do you enjoy the taste or smell of your pussy when you masturbate?

11. How long was your longest masturbation session?

12. What was the longest period of time you went without masturbating?

13. Do you have multiple orgasms while masturbating? If so, how many do you tend to have?

14. Do you ever squirt before or during your orgasm?

15. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, have you ever fantasized about being caught?

16. Have you ever masturbated with a male?

17. Have you ever masturbated with another female?

18. Do you ever include anal play in your masturbation?

19. Have you ever had an orgasm from anal stimulation?

20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day?
love to cum, and to share too! PMs welcome....
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

What age did you start masturbating and for how many years have you been masturbating? Probably 12 years old and that would be 29 years now.

2. How often do you masturbate? I go through stages....sometimes I'll go weeks if life if hectic. Lately though about 2-3x a week

3. How long are your typical sessions? Again it varies. Sometimes it's just a quick get off and get on with life. Sometimes it's a good hour playing with all the other parts and dragging it out.

4. When did you last masturbate? Last night

5. When and Where do you usually masturbate? Bedroom at night for the long sessions or on the bathroom floor for the quick ones.

6. Do you have a hand preference? Can only do it with my right.

7. Do you prefer to use your fingers or toys? Toys!!

8. Do you focus more on your clit or your vagina when you masturbate? Start with the clit and then move to the vagina.

9. Do you produce a little or a lot of lubrication? I can get wet all the way from my belly button to my knees.

10. Do you enjoy the taste or smell of your pussy when you masturbate? Yes and will go without washing up to get turned on later

11. How long was your longest masturbation session? Single session? Or an all day every hour on the hour session? LOL

12. What was the longest period of time you went without masturbating? I'm 41! That's not a fair question. I've gone months but now? A week.

13. Do you have multiple orgasms while masturbating? If so, how many do you tend to have? Not usually but once had two.

14. Do you ever squirt before or during your orgasm? Yes

15. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, have you ever fantasized about being caught? Caught by my husband, yes. Fantasize getting caught by chat buddies? ALL the time

16. Have you ever masturbated with a male? Yes

17. Have you ever masturbated with another female? No

18. Do you ever include anal play in your masturbation? Yes

19. Have you ever had an orgasm from anal stimulation? YES

20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day Six I think.
Unregistered ?

c'mon girls...........I can't be the only one.
Unregistered ?

Lol..Betsy!! I'm in!!

1. What age did you start masturbating and for how many years have you been masturbating? About 13 I think so for about 16years

2. How often do you masturbate? Depends...at least a few times a week if not having regular sex

3. How long are your typical sessions? I like to take my time..

4. When did you last masturbate? Yesterday!!

5. When and Where do you usually masturbate? Usually at home on my bed, but have done it at the computer...lol

6. Do you have a hand preference? Right

7. Do you prefer to use your fingers or toys? Both!

8. Do you focus more on your clit or your vagina when you masturbate? I start with my clit...then move the my vagina

9. Do you produce a little or a lot of lubrication? I am a wet girl, what can i say

10. Do you enjoy the taste or smell of your pussy when you masturbate? Oh god yes....i love to lick my fingers when I am done razz

11. How long was your longest masturbation session? I think about two hours or so....I like to take my time with my body

12. What was the longest period of time you went without masturbating? oooh...a few months maybe

13. Do you have multiple orgasms while masturbating? If so, how many do you tend to have? Its only happened a few times, but usually only 2

14. Do you ever squirt before or during your orgasm? Yes...during orgasm

15. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, have you ever fantasized about being caught? Never been caught, but I would looove to be caught by one particular chat buddy wink

16. Have you ever masturbated with a male? Yes

17. Have you ever masturbated with another female? No

No
19. Have you ever had an orgasm from anal stimulation? No

20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day? ummm maybe 2 or 3
Unregistered ?

1. What age did you start masturbating and for how many years have you been masturbating? I started when I was about 10 or 11, so about 30 years.

2. How often do you masturbate? It varies. These days 3-4x per week, more or less.

3. How long are your typical sessions? It varies. I'd say 30 minutes is pretty typical. It's common for me to not have much time and have to make due with something shorter. If I have all the time in the world, it's nice to go slowly.

4. When did you last masturbate? Yesterday

5. When and Where do you usually masturbate? Often late at night in the guest bedroom. Sometimes first thing in the morning in bed. Sometimes other times and places.

6. Do you have a hand preference? Not really. I guess I use my left hand more.

7. Do you prefer to use your fingers or toys? Both are nice.

8. Do you focus more on your clit or your vagina when you masturbate? Both are nice but I give my clit more attention overall.

9. Do you produce a little or a lot of lubrication? Not sure. About average, I guess.

10. Do you enjoy the taste or smell of your pussy when you masturbate? Sometimes.

11. How long was your longest masturbation session? A couple of hours maybe? That was with some rest breaks.

12. What was the longest period of time you went without masturbating? Probably a couple of weeks. When I feel sick I don't masturbate.

13. Do you have multiple orgasms while masturbating? If so, how many do you tend to have? I have multiples regularly... usually 3 to 4. If I have time I can have more. If I'm pressed for time, I stop after one.

14. Do you ever squirt before or during your orgasm? Not that I've noticed.

15. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, have you ever fantasized about being caught? My mother caught me once when I was a teen.

16. Have you ever masturbated with a male? Yes.

17. Have you ever masturbated with another female? Yes.

18. Do you ever include anal play in your masturbation? Sometimes.

19. Have you ever had an orgasm from anal stimulation? No.

20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day? Not sure... 3 or 4 maybe?
jj88 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-06-16

1. What age did you start masturbating and for how many years have you been masturbating?
I was probably about 10 when I started exploring, so 12 years.

It can vary greatly, on average probably once a day.

A typical session wouldn't be long, normally about 10 minutes.

This morning.

Generally either in my bed, morning or evening, or in the shower in the morning.

Right.

I prefer toys probably, when I can, but I am normally limited to fingers.

In general my clit.

Enough wink

I wouldn't say I enjoy any smell it, although I don't dislike it - I don't taste myself at all.

Probably an hour or so.

Not very long, maybe a few days.

13. Do you have multiple orgasms while masturbating? If so, how many do you tend to have?
Not normally, although that can be a time issue.

No.

15. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, have you ever fantasized about being caught?
Once, I have fantasised about being caught in certain situations.

Yes.

No.

No.

No.

20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day?
Probably 5 or 6, days off school when ill were always boring!
Unregistered ?

1. What age did you start masturbating and for how many years have you been masturbating? STARTED AT ABOUT 13, SO FOR ALMOST 27 YEARS

2. How often do you masturbate? MOSTLY TIMES ONCE A DAY, MANY TIMES MORE THAN THAT

3. How long are your typical sessions? IT VARIES, DEPENDS ON A LOT OF THINGS - TIME AVAILABLE, PLACE, MOOD, OPPORTUNITY, HORNINESS, ETC.

4. When did you last masturbate? ABOUT 5 HOURS AGO

5. When and Where do you usually masturbate? AT HOME, VARIOUS LOCATIONS

6. Do you have a hand preference? RIGHT

7. Do you prefer to use your fingers or toys? BOTH

8. Do you focus more on your clit or your vagina when you masturbate? BOTH

9. Do you produce a little or a lot of lubrication? A LOT

10. Do you enjoy the taste or smell of your pussy when you masturbate? YES!

11. How long was your longest masturbation session? JEEZ! WHO KNOWS, BEEN DOING IT TOO LONG TO COUNT OR REMEMBER

12. What was the longest period of time you went without masturbating? PROBABLY 4/5 DAYS

13. Do you have multiple orgasms while masturbating? If so, how many do you tend to have? YES, I'M MULTI-ORGASMIC. IT VARIES, DEPENDS ON A LOT OF THINGS

14. Do you ever squirt before or during your orgasm? YES, BOTH

15. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, have you ever fantasized about being caught? YES, BY MY MOTHER, A BOYFRIEND, ROOMMATE AND AN AUNT

16. Have you ever masturbated with a male? YES, MANY TIMES

17. Have you ever masturbated with another female? YES, MANY TIMES

18. Do you ever include anal play in your masturbation? A FEW TIMES

19. Have you ever had an orgasm from anal stimulation? NO

20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day? JEEZ! TOO MANY TO COUNT (didn't know this question would ever come up, so I didn't log my orgasms) probably 15 - 20, maybe more
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
So it IS true. Masturbation DOES affect the brain. In Leslie's case, her ability to add and subtractwink

SexyLeslie said:
1. What age did you start masturbating and for how many years have you been masturbating? STARTED AT ABOUT 13, SO FOR ALMOST 27 YEARS

2. How often do you masturbate? MOSTLY TIMES ONCE A DAY, MANY TIMES MORE THAN THAT

3. How long are your typical sessions? IT VARIES, DEPENDS ON A LOT OF THINGS - TIME AVAILABLE, PLACE, MOOD, OPPORTUNITY, HORNINESS, ETC.

4. When did you last masturbate? ABOUT 5 HOURS AGO

5. When and Where do you usually masturbate? AT HOME, VARIOUS LOCATIONS

6. Do you have a hand preference? RIGHT

7. Do you prefer to use your fingers or toys? BOTH

8. Do you focus more on your clit or your vagina when you masturbate? BOTH

9. Do you produce a little or a lot of lubrication? A LOT

10. Do you enjoy the taste or smell of your pussy when you masturbate? YES!

11. How long was your longest masturbation session? JEEZ! WHO KNOWS, BEEN DOING IT TOO LONG TO COUNT OR REMEMBER

12. What was the longest period of time you went without masturbating? PROBABLY 4/5 DAYS

13. Do you have multiple orgasms while masturbating? If so, how many do you tend to have? YES, I'M MULTI-ORGASMIC. IT VARIES, DEPENDS ON A LOT OF THINGS

14. Do you ever squirt before or during your orgasm? YES, BOTH

15. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, have you ever fantasized about being caught? YES, BY MY MOTHER, A BOYFRIEND, ROOMMATE AND AN AUNT

16. Have you ever masturbated with a male? YES, MANY TIMES

17. Have you ever masturbated with another female? YES, MANY TIMES

18. Do you ever include anal play in your masturbation? A FEW TIMES

19. Have you ever had an orgasm from anal stimulation? NO

20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day? JEEZ! TOO MANY TO COUNT (didn't know this question would ever come up, so I didn't log my orgasms) probably 15 - 20, maybe more
Unregistered ?

[quote=iluvgirls]Women, we want to read details about your masturbation. :-)

Ladies only, please-- there's a similar questionnaire for the guys ohere: questionnaire

[b]1. What age did you start masturbating and for how many years have you been masturbating? Not until 18.

[b]2. How often do you masturbate? Almost every day.

[b]3. How long are your typical sessions? Anywhere from 15 min to a couple hours.

[b]4. When did you last masturbate? About 20 min ago.

[b]5. When and Where do you usually masturbate? Anytime and anywhere the urge hits me.

[b]6. Do you have a hand preference? Either.

[b]7. Do you prefer to use your fingers or toys? Both.

[b]8. Do you focus more on your clit or your vagina when you masturbate? Clit gets way more attention, but both get some attention.

[b]9. Do you produce a little or a lot of lubrication? Alot.

[b]10. Do you enjoy the taste or smell of your pussy when you masturbate? Of course.

[b]11. How long was your longest masturbation session? It was a mutual session with the hubby a couple of hours.

[b]12. What was the longest period of time you went without masturbating? Hana since I started not long. Before that it was 18 years.

[b]13. Do you have multiple orgasms while masturbating? If so, how many do you tend to have? Yes, 2-4.

[b]14. Do you ever squirt before or during your orgasm? Every once in a great while.

[b]15. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, have you ever fantasized about being caught? Oh yeah, at a rest stop- ended up not having to finish myself.

[b]16. Have you ever masturbated with a male? All the time with the hubby.

[b]17. Have you ever masturbated with another female? Nope.

[b]18. Do you ever include anal play in your masturbation? Sometimes.

[b]19. Have you ever had an orgasm from anal stimulation? Yes.

[b]20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day? 5
iluvgirls Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2009-12-15
45 year old heterosexual male from northeast USA
Mmmm.. thanks for the great replies, girls :-)

Any other women care to share some details? I'm sure I'm not the only person who loves reading them ;-)
love to cum, and to share too! PMs welcome....
horny20s Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2010-09-26

1. What age did you start masturbating and for how many years have you been masturbating? Started when 11 or 12, but didn't manage to orgasm until nearly 22!

2. How often do you masturbate? Usually 2 or 3 times a week on average. Used to be a lot more.

3. How long are your typical sessions? About half an hour. I can come quicker than that if rushed, but I prefer to drag it out. It feels better the longer it takes.

4. When did you last masturbate? About 4 days ago. I haven't been very well past few days but I've been horny all day, so I'll be doing it soon.

5. When and Where do you usually masturbate? Usually at nighttime, once alone, in my bedroom.

6. Do you have a hand preference? My right hand is better on my clit, but I sometimes swap for variety. Left hand gets the less precision-needed job of working the dildo, usually.

7. Do you prefer to use your fingers or toys? I prefer my fingers on my clit. I have tried vibration, but it was a bit too strong and quick for me..good for in a rush only. I prefer dildo inside, for the orgasm, but usually start with finger, then use dildo once I'm all worked up and desperate.

8. Do you focus more on your clit or your vagina when you masturbate? My clit is most important as I can't come without it, but my vagina gets lots of attention too. I sometimes stop stimulating either clit or vagina, during a session, then swap, but they are both always involved when I come.

9. Do you produce a little or a lot of lubrication? Usually a lot. Sometimes I add to it with saliva, if I don't want to take my dildo out to take loads of juices from inside, but want to lubricate my clit more. I like it really slippy.

10. Do you enjoy the taste or smell of your pussy when you masturbate? Love it.

11. How long was your longest masturbation session? In the early days of being able to orgasm, it took me a lot longer than it does now, so probably 2 hours.

12. What was the longest period of time you went without masturbating? When I was ill, and had never orgasmed before, i went through months with no interest at all.

13. Do you have multiple orgasms while masturbating? If so, how many do you tend to have? I usually only have one, and am very satisfied after one.

14. Do you ever squirt before or during your orgasm? I used to squirt when i first started being able to come, but I don't anymore, and I'm actually pleased about this because it made such a mess..

15. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, have you ever fantasized about being caught? I have been interupted, and had to hurriedly sort myself out to look less obvious, but I've never actually been walked in on my anyone and seen by anyone (who I hadn't wanted to be seen by). I often fantasise that there is someone, a particular person i think of, stood at the door, watching me, and masturbating themself, who then walks over to me and makes themself involved in different ways.

16. Have you ever masturbated with a male? In 'real-life', not to orgasm. Online..was to orgasm.

17. Have you ever masturbated with another female? No, but I've fantasised about it plenty.

18. Do you ever include anal play in your masturbation? Very rarely, just a sneaky finger sometimes.

19. Have you ever had an orgasm from anal stimulation? No, I've always had to stop and concentrate on clit and vagina to make myself be able to come, which is probably why I rarely bother with it.

20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day? 2 or 3.
Unregistered ?

1. I started when I was 15. That makes it almost 20 years.
2. I usually masturbate at least twice a day.
3. For me, alone usually lasts around 30 minutes- less if I have help.
4. I masturbated last about an 1-1/2 hrs ago.
5. When- usually when I get home from work. Where-shower, bed, couch, car.
6. I don't really have a hand preference. Either- both- whatever it takes to get it done.
7. Fingers or toys- both, please.
8. I focus more on my clit- paying close attention to my slit as well.
9. I usually produce a lot of lubrication- I love to use it on my clit and lick it off my toys and fingers.
10. I definitely enjoy the taste (see above).
11. My longest masturbation session- Hmmm a couple of hours.
12. As a personal challenge I tried to go for a couple of days without masturbating- epic fail.
13. I have multiple orgasms with a partner but depending on how long my session- I normally only go once.
14. The only time I squirt is when I am being fucked good by a nice big cock.
15. I have been caught and also fantasized about being caught.
16. Have I ever masturbated with a male- yes, many times.
17. Have I ever mSturbated with another female- yes, in college.
18. Most definitely- love anal play.
19. Yes, I have had an orgasm from anal play.
20. The most I have masturbated in one day- 5-6 times.
sweetmelissa Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-03-08
51 year old bisexual from UK
.... At 11. I started the night of my bat mitzvah and I'm almost 38. do the math.
.... Daily, sometimes more than once a day.
..... As long as it takes to have at least one orgasm. It depends on the mood, cirumstances etc.
....This morning in the shower with my boyfriend watching
....Pretty much wherever and whenever the mood hits me. It's not something I plan.
....I'm a lefty.
....Again, it happens when the mood hits. Sometimes I'd like a toy but none is available, but generally, my fingers. I like the intimacy of using one body part touching another; finger to bum, finger to pussy/clit makes the experience more personal in some way rather than plastic or latex to clit/pussy.
....Both. I love insertion along with clit stimulation. I like anal penetration while stimulating myself as well.
....Enough to get myself comfortable for anything I insert. I've never paid enough attention. All I know is that I can produce enough to wet through my knickers, on the rare occasion that I'm wearing them. I've wet through my dress while watching porn a few times.
....Absolutely. It's part of the whole experience. Tasting and smelling my juices is also a big turn on for me.
....I have no idea. I've never watched a clock while jilling.
....I can't remember not masturbating.
....Sometimes one sometimes more. But the way I orgasm doesn't really convert very well to how many times but to increase and decrease intesity and duration of that intensity.
....I do emit some ejaculate like liquid but I don't squirt it out. About a spoonful or two runs down my leg in addition to some pre orgasmic lube. I like licking it off my fingers also.
....My mum caught my sis and me together once; and once at work when I thought the door to the loo was locked and it wasn't
.... Yes, often when I was at university. I had a male friend and we'd sometimes masturbate together. Sometimes just watching and sometimes participating with each other. It never went beyond that, no kissing, no sex, no oral etc.
....Yes, yes,yes!!!.... Besides a good shag, it's my favortite thing to do sexually.
.... I love anal play either with a partner or solo.
.... Not exactly, but the feeling of anal stimulation can get me as close to orgasm as vaginal stimulation which I can't orgasm from either. For me to orgasm, I need clitoral and/or g-spot stimulation
20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day?....I have no idea, sorry.
I may not have much of a future, but I have a hell of a past.
lady-fingers Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2010-10-07
38 year old curious
1. What age did you start masturbating and for how many years have you been masturbating? --- the earliest memory of exploring is about age 8. went hardcore at 12

2. How often do you masturbate? daily

3. How long are your typical sessions? 5 min

4. When did you last masturbate? an hour ago.

5. When and Where do you usually masturbate? morning or night . in bed or the car.

6. Do you have a hand preference? "righty tighty"

7. Do you prefer to use your fingers or toys? combo

8. Do you focus more on your clit or your vagina when you masturbate? clit.

9. Do you produce a little or a lot of lubrication? depends. generally little.

10. Do you enjoy the taste or smell of your pussy when you masturbate? yup

11. How long was your longest masturbation session? over an hour.

12. What was the longest period of time you went without masturbating? maybe a week or two. no more than that.

13. Do you have multiple orgasms while masturbating? If so, how many do you tend to have? yes--- 2 to 3 at a time.

14. Do you ever squirt before or during your orgasm? rarely

15. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, have you ever fantasized about being caught? yes, and no.

16. Have you ever masturbated with a male? yes

17. Have you ever masturbated with another female? no

18. Do you ever include anal play in your masturbation? all the time

19. Have you ever had an orgasm from anal stimulation? that gets me off every time.

20. What is the most times you masturbated during a single day? idk. maybe 10.
pantyhosewoman Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2010-10-08
56 year old bisexual from ireland
(1)started when i was 5, and am still doing it now at age 43 so thats 38 yrs of masturbating
(2)everyday!!
(3)depends anything from a few mins to several hours
(4)a few mins ago
(5)night, in bed
(6)right
(7)both
(smoothclit
(9)a lot
(10) yes
(11)several hours
(12)24 hrs
(13)yes, 3 or 4