JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » No-touch orgasms easier with uncut cocks
Page: of 1  
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I saw a video on Xtube of a guy who went from soft to hard to spurting just by thrusting into the air. I would have to be having a wet dream to cum that way--without my cock being directly stimulated somehow. But then I realized that this guy's cock WAS likely being stimulated: he had an extremely long foreskin, with a 1" overhang when soft, and the skin still bunched up over the cockhead when fully erect. in fact, I never saw the cockhead at all, and when he came, the sperm poured out of the puckered hole in his foreskin and ran down the shaft. So I reckon that with his hip thrusting, the foreskin moved against the cockhead and frenulum just enough to bring him to a huge orgasm. Anyone have any experience with this?
Do you crave big balls?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Just Amateur Jackinchatter

258 posts since 2006-11-28
35 year old curious from Australia
I have done something similar. In my edging process I have gotten to the point where if I am aroused enough I can cum without touching myself or making any sort of movements, it makes for one hell of an orgasm but doesn't have that same shoot effect as when your stroking to an orgasm.

Also I am cut thought I might add thatwink
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
I've been trying to do this, but so far, I haven't had any success. I have come very very close, but just can't quite get over the edge. I am cut. I'm not thrusting my hips, instead, I'm tensing the muscles down there in different ways. I'm also not priming the pump by stroking for a while, then trying to finish the job hands free.
knightlore000 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2010-03-22
65 year old curious from birmingham
I'm uncut and have and can cum like the above if I don't cum for about two weeks, thrusting my hips and rocking does get me off...
like to chat and jack..
carl6126 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2007-09-16
78 year old curious from Mn
I uncut and occasionally cum this way after I have edged for a couple of hours. I get to the point where I am right on the edge and then sometimes it just cums by itself. Incredible feeling when you cum this way.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
knightlore000 said:
I'm uncut and have and can cum like the above if I don't cum for about two weeks, thrusting my hips and rocking does get me off...

So is there some slight movement of the foreskin because of the rocking that stimulates the head?
Do you crave big balls?
Maree Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2005-08-20
43 year old
I think it's more in the head, and with that I mean "brain" wink I mean, I had guys cum without me touching them more then just kissing. I think it's more about being turned on enough. I'm a girl but I can nearly cum without touching myself also if I'm turned on enough...
Barefoot Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2005-08-27
41 year old curious from Wales, UK
I'm uncut and I can make myself cum hands-free, but I find it easier if I pull my foreskin back beforehand. Something about the feeling of my glans being exposed adds to the sensation and makes it easier to get there. That said, it's not a necessity.
"Going barefoot feels like secretly going naked in public."
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Barefoot said:
I'm uncut and I can make myself cum hands-free, but I find it easier if I pull my foreskin back beforehand. Something about the feeling of my glans being exposed adds to the sensation and makes it easier to get there. That said, it's not a necessity.

I think there may be something too this. I am uncut too, and find if i pull my skin tight that attaching skin tends to tug on the frenulum (sweet spot)
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
Ready2Shoot said:
I think there may be something too this. I am uncut too, and find if i pull my skin tight that attaching skin tends to tug on the frenulum (sweet spot)

I too have a long foreskin, and it's tight enough so that when i pull it right back, it slides forwards again by itself. When hard i have half an inch overhanging. When i was about ten i discovered that if i lay on my back with my legs crossed and raised in the air and my cock pointing towards my ass(ish) with the skin pulled back about half way, that if i then kept squeezing my legs together, i would after about five minutes, cum. I used to do this a lot before i started to shoot. When i first started to produce a little drop of clear liquid, it was fine. But wen i started shooting more i had to stop beacause i didn't want to have to explain the suspicious stains on the bedclothes. I used to call it 'having a strain'. To this day i don't remember how i discovered this. I think the cause of it was the gradual build up of blood in my dick that would push me over the edge. My cock would be very engorged and red, but the foreskin also played an important part. It had to be just right for me to cum. My brother who was a couple of years younger than me tried it a few times but got nothing. I don't know if it was because he was too young or because he didn't have my cockgrin
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » No-touch orgasms easier with uncut cocks