JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » older strokers
Page: of 2   next > 
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
After reading and posting here on jackinchat I notice that a lot or responders to the posts I like to read are all in their 50's and older and most are straight.When I was younger I never thought of older guys having any kind of sex life.I guess the computer age has brought us out in the open.It would be interesting to know if our interests in sex are the same as todays guys.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
azgolfer Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2009-07-22
63 year old curious from Arizona
we are today's guys
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
Yes we are azgolfer! One of the greatest things about jackinchat is that it brings older masturbators together to share our experiences, fantasies and of course, our masturbatory activities.
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
Striker58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-01
73 year old curious from Indiana
What do mean by "Today's guys". I feel that I am a "today's guy", and I've been one since I was "yesterday's guy" Jacked then, jack now! Only difference, it's better now. I like hearing from the older guys, it's kinda like being in an exclusive club!
dutchstroker1958 Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-07-06
65 year old curious from netherlands
Apparently you seem to assume older guys are less horny.
I know for a fact, looking at myself, that isn't true.
Actually, I am touching my cock through my pants right now.
Unregistered ?

Actually, being semi-retired and having more free time, I'm probably jackin' more now than when I was younger.
Plus, the internet has opened new doors in sharing it with others that feel the same way we do about our dicks, and about other guy's dicks, too.
Ten years ago, none of us were able to share with maybe more than 1 or 2 guys, if we were lucky, now we share with hundreds of guys on a daily basis.
Unregistered ?

I am older and I still love to jack-off and talk to others about it. I'm going to jack- off soon, getting horny looking and reading.
Unregistered ?

I believe I am also jackin a lot more now that I am older. More time being semi-retired. Didn't discover edging till later in life. Internet affords a wealth of jack buddies - straight, bi or gay. We all have our cock in common
Unregistered ?

When I was young, I tought "old" people didn't think about sex. Now that I am "old", I realize that my mind is still, and will always be, 16 and always horny. I can't masturbate 6 or 7 times a day like those young days, but when I see a girl, there it goes...
walhea122 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2009-06-29
84 year old
I guess is older guys have more time to take up masturbating. I must admit I seem to horney a lot more then when I was younger. Hopefuly I can continue for years. to come . Hope to hear from some of you.
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
like most of you, I find I'm horny a LOT more than when I was younger and I also find that many more things get me aroused and hot to jerk off these days, notably guys as well as women! Upskirts, downblouse, sheer/see-thru, bulges, unzipped flies with cock hanging out, cocks in restrooms - anything at all gets me hot to jerk off!!! LOL

ten years ago I had NO desire to even SEE another guy's cock, much less jerk off with it - now I'm setting up in-person mutual masturbation sessions with other guys every chance I get!!! there's something incredibly exciting about getting naked with another guy, getting hard, and playing with each others cocks until we both cum that you just don't get any other way! ! ! laugh I really enjoy seeing other guys blow their loads - it's VERY exciting! stroke

I masturbate with panties and slips and let every guy know I'll be wearing panties - not ONE of them has objected and they've all said how HOT it is seeing me in 'em and several of them have tried on a pair themselves. A married guy put on panties and a full slip and LOVED the feeling, like I do - it was GREAT!!!

I'll keep on jackin' and doin' the mutual masturbation sessions till my cock falls off - I CAN'T get enough of jacking off! ! ! LOL amazed stroke
Will masturbate in person :)
jimw Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-07-27
76 year old bisexual from Ohio
Im 69 and just like you im semi retired and I have more time on my hands. I with you on mutual masturbation. I also can't get enough. .....
tullymars22 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2010-01-17
70 year old curious male from MO
slipjerker - I identify with a lot of things in your post here. I never thought I'd be that interested in seeing another guys cock, but I have had thoughts about doing the mutual masturbation session with another guy sometime. It is beginning to turn me on to think about stroking another cock to climax while he strokes me. (typing that made me hard!)

Also, I love to wear panties also. The feeling is exquisite and having my hard cock stick out of some sheer panties is a big turn on for me.

I can't get enough either.....always thinking about masturbating!
Unregistered ?

I have a lot of "older" chat and cam buds. A common thread among them is that they have made a success of their lives, and not necessarily retired, but, they are financially secure or self employed and now enjoy having plenty of free time to spend on the Internet... many of them working or enjoying their free time at home. I'm still stuck in the 9to5 work world and jealous of them!
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
Two misconceptions here.
1. That you don't get horny when you are older.
2. That older people are all "financially secure" and don't do the 9-5 thing.
I might not be able to do it as much as when I was 18, but I'm still just as horny.
I work harder now than I did then too. Financial security can be gone in an instant...The days of working one job until early retirement are a thing of the past for almost everyone. But at least we still get to enjoy our horniness and cocks.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » older strokers