JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » So anyone here ever swallowed?
Page: < prev  of 2  
believer3 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2010-08-05
42 year old
I've tasted my own, mostly just from kissing a girl after cumming on her face or in her mouth. Never went out of my way to swallow it though. I don't see what the fuss is about as far as it tasting bad like some girls say, it didn't taste any worse than pussy. wink
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
I swallow my load almost every time I spurt spunk.

strokestroke
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
spanky1960 said:
I swallow my load almost every time I spurt spunk.

strokestroke

If you like your own then why not swallow it --- especially if that's a turn-on for a sexual partner (and it sure can be). Sometimes it's doing it, more than the taste, that makes it worth doing.

And besides, there have been recent reports (real and legitimate) that semen has chemicals in it that are mood elevators.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Tasted my own cum a few times and didn't like it so I certainly wouldn't want to try somebody else's.
Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
I've swallowed my own on many occasions and really like it. Never another guy but I have thought about it. Seems like it would a huge rush to feel the cock twitch and the hot spurts hit the back of my mouth.
hfcbjd Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2006-05-17
58 year old bisexual male from edinburgh
I swallow my own now and again, but I much prefer to taste someone else's load, much more fun that way.
Unregistered ?

I've been swallowing mine since a girl swapped spit with me after a bj when I was in college.
Swallowed another guys load the first time I gave a guy a bj when I was 30...and every one since.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
I sucked my first cock over 50 years ago and the first load (Or partial load would be more accurate lol) I swallowed was by accident. I wasn't experienced enough to know when the guy was going to cum, so when he did blast into my mouth, the shock of it made me back off and I ended up with most of his load coating my face (Which wasn't all bad either!) Funnily enough I am not a big fan of the taste of cum, but I can't stand to suck someone off and not swallow their load...what the hell, I figure I work hard to make a guy drop his load, so I might as well enjoy the reward of it!
Spunk Drunk
nn_stroker Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2015-01-13
38 year old
caramelthunder said:
Or attempted to swallow another guys nut? I have. I didnt taste all that great. But the expression and feeling of his cock emptying his load made up for it.

I did when I had a mate that I jerked off with years ago. Most of the time we pulled each other off to cum, but there was once when I was sucking him that I let him bust in my mouth. Honestly, I thought it was fucken terrible, and despite having 3 other guys that I've been with since then I still haven't taken a load in the gob since.

I have a lot of respect for anyone who takes a shot in the mouth often.
Unregistered ?

Only a few thousand times! I must have swallowed gallons of spunk over the years. stroke
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
monkee said:
Only a few thousand times! I must have swallowed gallons of spunk over the years. stroke

Love the taste of cum. Every guys is different - in taste, texture and quantity. Nothing greater than sucking a stiff penis and having it erupt in your mouth. Yum.
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
Oh and I forgot to mention I always swallow. It's rude to spit. lol
Unregistered ?

I've only swallowed mine, and most loads are pretty good, and it leaves such a nice taste in my mouth afterwards.
Unregistered ?

I've eaten a ton of my own cum.Nd swallowed many loads for different buddies. I have a bit of a cum fetish I think. If I don't swallow it I like to play with it or have a guy cum on my face. And I always eat my cum out of my wife's pussy after we fuck.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » So anyone here ever swallowed?