JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sex in the Bathroom
Page: < prev  of 2  
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
Growing up, our family bathroom was in the basement, and we had an exit door to the back yard. Some nights, I'd get out of the tub and sneak outside to j/o in the moonlight. In school, we were reading about Scandanavia and their sweathouse-roll-in-the-snow custom, and as I shot one night, I rolled in the snow. Even though I came in quickly and got back in the tub, I got pneumonia from that one.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
believer3 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2010-08-05
42 year old
papabare said:
Even though I came in quickly and got back in the tub, I got pneumonia from that one.

Hahah, the things we do to ourselves in the name of a good orgasm. grin
terry_cooper_69 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2010-07-06
39 year old bisexual from Kentucky
When I was in 7th grade I had a group of guys to ask me one day during gym if i had ever jacked off and of course at that time I didn't know what it was, so I said no. So, they started to explain it to and showed me all the hand motions and stuff, so that same evening soon as I got home, I went and locked myself in the bathroom and done exactly what they told me, and within several minutes I blew the biggest and most powerful cumshot ever, felt so amazing the first time I done it, I shot at least 10 ropes of cum that evening, and that started me jacking off in the bathroom which is something I still do to this day. Had some of the best orgams in the bathroom lol.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
That 7th grade period is an interesting time for guys. There are boys at that age who are having hot bathroom sex. And there are other guys who don't quite yet know what their dicks are really for....or at least how men make them work. I think I was actually in the 6th grade when a guy tried to explain masturbation to me. All I knew at that time was that my penis would get hard sometimes...and it really felt good when it did. It was about a year later when I first made it squirt in the bathroom.
Unregistered ?

I sometimes masturbate into the basin if I want a quick orgasm by soaping up my penis and working it hard with my testicles on the cold basin edge.
But I generally find the bathroom a cold and uninspiring place to masturbate and prefer to recline on the bed either at night or in the morning.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sex in the Bathroom