JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Uncontrollable Erections
Page: of 2   next > 
GingaCap87 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2009-02-01
36 year old bisexual
Hey Guys,

got a bit of an issue, but at random moments i can get an erection, this seems to happen when i'm in the Gym having a shower, round anyone naked and yet not attracted to them, i am hetrosexual, dont mind the penis but suddenly i'm standing to attention.

Any tips at helping or anything
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
GingaCap87 said:
Hey Guys,

got a bit of an issue, but at random moments i can get an erection, this seems to happen when i'm in the Gym having a shower, round anyone naked and yet not attracted to them, i am hetrosexual, dont mind the penis but suddenly i'm standing to attention.

I had the same problem through my mid-twenties. Being naked with anyone else got me hard. Other guys, nurses bathing me, about anyone. I resorted to non-sexual images like the shyness accompanying public speaking to get my mind off the worry. Only about 20% effective. And I got boners during speech class. In my day,
YMCA swims and high school P.E. swims were nude, so I had a BIG problem. Everyone knew what turned me on. A friend took me aside in high school and admitted to the same problem. We messed around some at my house after school, and I got desensitized: I stopped getting hard except when sex was planned.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
I really don't see anything to worry about! Sounds pretty normal to me, warm water hitting your cock will tend to make it stand up for more. You may not be attracted to other males penises but sub-conciensly you may be. Be happy with your body and a normal male happening.
Unregistered ?

hay ginga im not much older then you i jack once a day and i still get random boners. just be thankfull that you can still get hard. there will come a day when we wont be able to get hard so enjy it while you can.
Unregistered ?

I'm still the same way at 38 and it's difficult for me to limit myself to 1/2-3/4 hard at the gym shower. I try to hide it but am starting to think who the hell cares. I've seen guys in their 20s who have a hard time getting it up, so guys like us should be proud. I've always been perplexed how guys don't get hard around other naked people. Anyway, yes, it is a little embarassing at times but it really is a good thing.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
GingaCap87 said:
Hey Guys,

Hey bud, why not post a pick of your errant dick, so we can get a better idea of how big your problem is?
believer3 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2010-08-05
42 year old
I think it's pretty normal. Maybe you're a bit uncomfortable being naked around other people? For some people being embarrassed or uncomfortable is a turn on so you might just be getting turned on unconsciously. Not sure how to stop it, though, sorry. :-/
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
Sound simply like a AGE thing. Young+horny= surprize hardon that won't go away till you jo. I had em all the time when I was young. Just find a way to live with it. The old you get the less it will happen
Unregistered ?

I have uncontrollable erections at times I'm very embarrassed to mention here. It's unorthodox to say the least.

In my mind, I am not attracted, stimulated or in heat, yet it happens.

I think it has to do with the warmth of love that I feel that sets me off. Lemme just leave it at that.

If any want to know, just PM. Maybe others have experienced the same thing and I have nothing to worry about.
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
I had the same experience in my early to mid 20s think its pretty common.For me it was certain females that would cause the problem i thought jacking of more would help but really didnt.The only real issues i had were if me and my wife were out with another couple and i found the other female would turn me on and my wife knew it.
All will get better as you get older or you could seek medical help good luck
Alex_TO Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2009-12-31
36 year old heterosexual from Toronto, ON
I have the same problem too sometimes, but mostly when I'm in the car. Something about the car's vibrations through the seat (especially on the highway) makes me get rock hard. It's not that embarrassing, since I can cover it up easily enough, but it's very hard to control.
Unregistered ?

Mostly happens to me when I'm at work or on the train or bus, and someone hot is sitting near me... Just got to rearrange it a bit so it's not too obvious.
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
Think of baseball players.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
BiMike Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2006-08-22
bisexual from UK
sassydog said:

All will get better as you get older or you could seek medical help good luck

Agree it will change as you get older but it is not a medical matter , it is in your mind!
Same with guys who cannot get hard , try to think about something different in the shower if you can ! It always happened to me but being Bi I am afraid I was thinking about the other guys cock grin
Be grateful for being a really turned on guy !
Unregistered ?

GingaCap87 said:

If you are embarrassed in a situation where you spring a boner, like in the gym showers, etc., just face the wall or grab a towel to cover it. I wouldn't worry about it too much, you aren't the only one, as you can see by reading the above.

It's normal and healthy.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Uncontrollable Erections