JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sleepovers, camping trips....
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

... wanking! Anyone else like to reminisce about fun they had with friends when they were teenagers? I'm 37 and married, but I still have fond memories of wanking with mates back then. Anyone in a similar situation who likes to think about the good old days?
Add a reply Quote this post
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Hell yes man. Had some good times with friend and on campouts
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yeah, it was really exciting. I had one or two regular wank-mates, and quite a few casual and one-offs when camping out. I'll never forget how exciting it was doing it for the first time with a new partner... the anticipation... "Is anything gonna happen?"... wondering who's be the first to dare put one hand under the sleeping bag. Or lying in the dark, listening for tell-tale rustling. Those were the days!
Unregistered ?

Well, we girls didn't wank but we sure did masturbate together during sleepovers and get togethers. The most at one time was 12 of us. It was really informative and quaint seeing other girls vagina's, the different types, lips, various size clitoris's. (Or is that clitori?) We were quite naughty in our youth.
Unregistered ?

yup some good times. My first jerk session was with my friend at a sleepover
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
hornyincali said:
yup some good times. My first jerk session was with my friend at a sleepover

Same here. Had a bud I jerked with all the time on sleepover and campouts. Those were fun times.
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
Stevenlam38 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2009-04-18
65 year old curious from DFW area
oh yes. family camping trip turned into one of my eariest bi experiences. once the folks left on a hike what else were we supposed to do!
Unregistered ?

we were sharing a bunkbed and i had a huge hardon. I thought he was sleeping so i jokingly put his hand on my dick to see what he would do. Turns out he wasnt asleep ;-)
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
JayJay72 said:
Yeah, it was really exciting. I had one or two regular wank-mates, and quite a few casual and one-offs when camping out. I'll never forget how exciting it was doing it for the first time with a new partner... the anticipation... "Is anything gonna happen?"... wondering who's be the first to dare put one hand under the sleeping bag. Or lying in the dark, listening for tell-tale rustling. Those were the days!

That tell tale rustling would get things going for sure. Once you knew somebody else was jacking the party was on. And not just jacking off but the older guys (maybe 14 or so) telling the younger guys how it all worked. I let some of my younger brother's friends watch me cum. It was very educational. They got a thrill out of that.
Jack_Creamer
curiousbored1298 Amateur Jackinchatter

202 posts since 2010-03-26
42 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco Bay Area
I always wanted to jerk off in the outdoors. Might ask my gf if she is in to that.
Masturbation is fun, let's chat about it! Link to my bate pics and vid is in my profile.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
A friend came to my place for a sleep over. Both his and my parents were down stairs chatting and having drinks while we went up to bed. I remember the murmur of their voices downstairs while we stroked each other's cocks, panting with our mouthes wide open so we wouldn't make too much noise, burying our faces in the pillow when we came.
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
My first orgasm was in my buddy's mouth the first time I slept over at his place. From then on, we'd have sleepovers every chance we'd get and I always knew I was going to get a blowjob at some point in the night!

Years later I was lucky enough to find another JO bud, and again we did the frequent sleepover thing. This time I sucked him too, and he fucked my ass a few times.

While I prefer pussy, some of the best sex memories I have are of spectacular orgasms I had getting off with my buddies with no strings attached!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Unregistered ?

Jack_Creamer said:
That tell tale rustling would get things going for sure. Once you knew somebody else was jacking the party was on. And not just jacking off but the older guys (maybe 14 or so) telling the younger guys how it all worked. I let some of my younger brother's friends watch me cum. It was very educational. They got a thrill out of that.

Oh yeah, I remember a cousin and I used to masturbate together when we could, and once, when camping out, we had the opportunity to show a couple of younger lads what to do. We were as nervous as they were, but it was all great fun! I still remember it well.

If anyone wants to chat on Yahoo, my ID is nudey_jay. Alternatively you can mail me here! Look forward to talking more about the good ol' days!
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
my first experience with masturbation was on a back yard sleep over in a tent. Myself and two friends. One of the guys wanted to show us a really neat thing he had learned and prodeeded to show us how to masturbate. I think in the week after that I must have rubbed a couple layers of skin off my cock as I did it several times a day. All three of us got together as often as we could. We were 11 or 12 at the time and we kept at it till highschool when we discovered we could get girls to do it for us. That was the best thing since that night in the tent.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
That is where I got my start , was at a sleepover in a tent-trailer. My older cousin showed me what he knew on the subject of stroke . I was a slow learner, but eventually have gotten PRETTY GOOD at it . love
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sleepovers, camping trips....