JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sleepovers, camping trips....
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

There was something extra-horny about doing it in a tent, for some reason. Not that I turned down opportunities during bedroom sleepovers, of course! A good friend and I had regular sleepovers, and we used to wank ourselves silly! In fact we did that pretty much every time we were alone together. I remember when we were 14, his folks went away from Friday night til Sunday night... That was a great opportunity. We ran around naked pretty much the whole weekend, and my cock was pretty sore by the end of it.
Add a reply Quote this post
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
My two friends and I use to get together most every afternoon after school. We went to my buddies house because his dad had passed away and his mother had to work and didn't get home till after 6 each night. We had his house to ourselves from about 3:30 till just before 6pm. That gave us over two hours to do what ever 3 horny teen agers could think of. We though of a lot of things. His house was where I gave and got my first hand job and the first place I gave and received oral sex. We often started out by playing strip poker and the loser had to "do" the other two first. It was great. That time which lasted about 2 1/2 years, was the time I was most sexualy active. before or since. It was not unusual to cum twice each night we were there and we were there almost every weeknight. I often think of those times and wish I could be back there again.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
My second wet dream was in a tent camping during vacation. I had jacked off that day, too.
Another time we showed up at a campground one afternoon and started setting up camp. A boy, about 12, came by and started hanging around. I was 14 and my brother, who was with us was 6. We made friends and he started showing us around the camp. The rec room had a cool tabletop Mrs. Pacman game and we played it. That evening it came time for showers. I took my brother down to the bathhouse and the boy tagged along(!)
He waited outside the shower stalls while I bathed. I soon realized he was hanging around to check out my dick. I obliged him by facing him and toweling off my head, giving him a full view. My pubes had come in pretty good by then, and he was staring right at my dick when he didn't think I saw. All this was while my little brother was still showering. Since the little guy was with us, nothing else happened, but I'll bet it could have otherwise.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
JayJay72 said:
There was something extra-horny about doing it in a tent, for some reason. Not that I turned down opportunities during bedroom sleepovers, of course! A good friend and I had regular sleepovers, and we used to wank ourselves silly! In fact we did that pretty much every time we were alone together. I remember when we were 14, his folks went away from Friday night til Sunday night... That was a great opportunity. We ran around naked pretty much the whole weekend, and my cock was pretty sore by the end of it.

So did you two spend the weekend trying to get each other hard until you shot...over and over?
Unregistered ?

Ready2Shoot said:
So did you two spend the weekend trying to get each other hard until you shot...over and over?

Well, there wasn't much 'trying' about it... and yeah, we had plenty of orgasms! What a weekend!

I love the 'no-strings' aspect. I thinks that's why its so appealing to think back. A simpler time.
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I use to suck my friend off all the time when we were between the ages of 11 to 15. When we were 12 to 13 I did it for him the most I guess. Usually it was at his house after school before his mom got home from work but I did it for him when I slept over too. I also did it for him everytime we camped out in the wooded area just behind my house. He never did it for me but I didn't care. He knew I loved doing it for him. I still think about it when I masturbate now. I'm 36 and married now.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sleepovers, camping trips....