JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Rubbing the clit
Page: of 1  
HornyHornyHorny Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2010-08-18
49 year old heterosexual from Md
First time posting here. I have a question for the ladies.
I had a girlfriend who liked it when I stroked up and down her clit. Another liked it rubbed in circular motion. What's more effective in getting a lady off?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Well, just like cocks, I think everybody likes different things. I had two different JO buds and each liked a different kind of stimulation than I did.

My wife likes things a certain way but even then sometimes she says of her clit "It's fickle tonight" and she'll get me to do something else (or she'll do it herself).

So I don't think there are any guarantees - you have to figure out what a partner likes through trial and error (hopefully they'll give you feedback - I had a girlfriend who told me she liked some things I did but not others, and she wouldn't tell me which were which! Her problem, not mine!)
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Unregistered ?

I don't know why... just whatever mood or emotional connection or something... who knows, but sometimes one way or the other. Or sometimes I think I'll go back n forth either side to side or in orbits. I've never anylized it actually. So I guess whatever feels best at the time.
HornyHornyHorny Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2010-08-18
49 year old heterosexual from Md
Thanks for the thoughtful replies. Another question I have is...which feels better against your clit? In your experience would you likely be brought to a mind blowing orgasm by a well lubed finger or a gently exploring tongue?
Unregistered ?

Yes, I try a variety of techniques and manipulation when I masturbate, so it's hard to tell what is the best/favorite way to get off. Tongue or lubed finger? Either, as long as it makes me cum (and squirt I hope) it's ok with me.
jenna53 Amateur Jackinchatter

233 posts since 2009-09-26
74 year old
Take my clit into your mouth and flick it with your tongue ... and you'll have a friend for life !!
Doesn't matter which method As long as there is lots of juice (yours or mine)
60 and still craves it
sharpie22 Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2007-05-09
35 year old bisexual male from Nj
This sounds wired but my girl doesn't like her clit touched at all. Even with my mouth down on her she doesn't like it. Have any of you hear of a girl like this?
Lovey Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2010-05-03
37 year old bisexual
I would rather be eaten until I cum. To me nothing feels better than a tongue on my clit and the orgasm is so amazing!!!!!
*~*I'ma do me*~*
Lovey Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2010-05-03
37 year old bisexual
I would rather be eaten until I cum. To me nothing feels better than a tongue on my clit and the orgasm is so amazing!!!!!
*~*I'ma do me*~*
Unregistered ?

My wife has recently not wanted me to touch her clitoris either. She wont let me finger it or lick it. I asked her why and she says she prefers to masturbate herself but still likese me to fuck her.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
It depends on a lot of things. The guy and his own personal technique. Which appendage he's using to perform the manipulation. He'll, even my current mood, horomone levels, etc. Make a difference. But, to be perfectly honest, as much as I enjoy clitoral stimulation, it's not what gets me off. I need something inside me. Call the gspot a myth if you want, but for me there's just that one spot at the top of the inside of my cunt that, with the right amount of pressure for a few moments, will give me a far better orgasm than any clitoral stimulation. Maybe I'm just strange.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
your_goddess said:
It depends on a lot of things. The guy and his own personal technique. Which appendage he's using to perform the manipulation. He'll, even my current mood, horomone levels, etc. Make a difference. But, to be perfectly honest, as much as I enjoy clitoral stimulation, it's not what gets me off. I need something inside me. Call the gspot a myth if you want, but for me there's just that one spot at the top of the inside of my cunt that, with the right amount of pressure for a few moments, will give me a far better orgasm than any clitoral stimulation. Maybe I'm just strange.
DIFFERENT STROKES, I GUESS. My ladies have particularly enjoyed pursing of lips over their clit, accompanied by sucking in and blowing out, akin to giving a blowjob to her clit. For manual rubbing, they liked having the shaft held lightly on the sides, and a jacking motion applied. One lady who had never experienced orgasm at another's hands, came strongly with this action. Opportunist that I am, I hereby offer to visit and demonstrate these methods on any doubting ladies.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Unregistered ?

I like my clit to be rubbed on the outside of my panties for arousal. It will get me much hotter, much faster than fingers or tongues inside. Once inside though I like a little variation but the best I would say is the palm of the hand squeezing my clit and mound. Sometimes I'll have my husband push the palm of his hand against the outside and massage in a circular motion. Very nice.
Unregistered ?

Betty said:
I like my clit to be rubbed on the outside of my panties for arousal. It will get me much hotter, much faster than fingers or tongues inside. Once inside though I like a little variation but the best I would say is the palm of the hand squeezing my clit and mound. Sometimes I'll have my husband push the palm of his hand against the outside and massage in a circular motion. Very nice.

I like to undo my wife's pant fly while we are on the couch, reach into her pants, slowly move my finger around and on her clit until she gets wet while we kiss. Then I slip my hand inside and finish the job while she moans in ecstasy. Of course by then my cock is throbbing and ready to go where it has gone thousands of times before.
Unregistered ?

In answer to both questions here: 1.) It all depends on what the particular woman your with enjoys and what mood she is in. For me, it doesn't matter, any variety of ways works effectively on my clit. 2.) Definitely would rather have a tongue on my clit or a mixture of both- talented tongue and a well lubed finger or two.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Rubbing the clit