JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Make a woman squirt?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

How many of you gents have made a woman ejaculate? What was your technique? Tell your stories.
Add a reply Quote this post
shepm00n Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2010-08-08
72 year old bisexual from Minnesota
I have, with a combo of clit licking and stroking what I *think* was her g-spot. Roof of the vagina? Anyway, it worked! She squirted right in my face and i loved it!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I think this subject has been on another posting before.....I had a lady friend who loved being fisted. I would fuck her first and then she could take my fist up past my wrist. Gently fuck her like that and as she was cumming withdraw my hand and she would squirt a good 3 feet. I thought it was pee but the smell and taste was of something else and her cunt really was very wet.
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
And old Gf years ago. Licking and sucking on her clit while playing with her G-spot. Hers was really easy to find. And she was the only one I have known that squirted. More of a seepage though...nothing like 3 feet grin
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Dex Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2010-10-10
36 year old heterosexual from Where ever I like
I dunno if I actually made her squirt as there was no real determination involved she just does it as she cums. One of the most amazing feeling i've ever had her gushing all over my cock and balls I moaned so loud and exploded inside of her. Possibly one of my biggest fetishes and some of the most amazing sex I have ever have! Would love to chat with you about it lady_boheme!
Just doin' what I do best
keemo Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2005-09-09
41 year old heterosexual from Canada
I made my woman squirt by playing with her clit. Instead of just rubbing the tip, i put her clit between my fingers and stroked up and down the short length of it, while licking the tip. She said she felt like she had to pee, and all of a sudden she gushed all over my face. Big wet spot on my sheets. Fucking HOT.
Skeet skeet !!!
Unregistered ?

my wife squirts, it doesn't shoot very far but there is lots, she gets really wet during oral sex and then her pussy feels great when i slide my dick into her. When she cums while i'm in her she soaks my cock and balls. I especially love it when she sits on my face, she rises slightly before she cums and the soaks my face. It's a great experience but plays havok with the bedhseets.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Make a woman squirt?