JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I just love sex outdoors - woods, beach etc. Just a quickie is great - anyone else?
Add a reply Quote this post
walhea122 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2009-06-29
84 year old
The outdoors is great. I have enjoyed the privacy of wooded areas which are close to my residence. Not all of us have this advantage, however, if you do use it or lose it. This part of the globe does have winter weather and one does not use the outdoors, but in the spring, summer and fall it is great. However one must be care full we do have legislation which does frown on exposure to all and sundry. Hope to hear from you.

waljhea
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

One of the most memorable times for me was in the back yard in the middle of a thunderstorm. Laid right in the grass with the wife and fucked our brains out. Came inside covered in mud, which led to shower sex. mmmm good time.
Hiker2009 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2009-04-08
78 year old bisexual from Georgia
I love outdoor sex, including the beach, woods, mountains, rivers, and anywhere I can get my cock out to jack off. Or, if someone is with me, do whatever comes to mind at the moment.
Unregistered ?

I love it when I find myself hidden away well enough that I can slip off my clothes, wander around naked for a while and conclude with a good wank. I've stood naked on a rock in the middle of a field and on the bank overlooking a rushing river. I've masturbated in small clearings stepping into the sun so that it shines brightly on my hard cock. I've stood in the low crotch of a tree. I've pressed the crack of my ass against a sapling and felt it press against my asshole as I stroked, I've masturbated with the temperature well below freezing, standing in the snow with my pants down around my knees.

At last, I cum. I often think that I will eat my cum but end up flicking most of it off before licking off the remainder. Maybe I'll squeeze a drop or two more out of my cock and eat it before slipping my clothes back on and heading home.
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
I love it, but it depends on the weather! If it is too cold I am useless! I love outside jacking too. When I worked at a supermarket as a teen I once jacked off in some trees by the car park, and I have done it in the park several times.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
One bright sunny day in 1956, my girlfriend Darla and I were visiting my Grandmother in a little town in southern Wisconsin. We went to the store to pick up whatever it was that we were going to make for Grandma for dinner, and took a little side trip by ourselves. We climbed to the top of a grassy covered hill just at the edge of town. There was a big area of very soft grass, which was delightful to lay down in and watch the white fluffy clouds roll by overhead. We were horny as usual and I soon had her knickers off and she wasted no time in getting my shorts off. I don't recall what we said to each other, if anything, but after licking her sweet pussy to get it lubed, she pulled me onto her and we had a fantastic fuck, getting both of us off in that beautiful outdoor setting. We often talked about that exciting outdoor fuck until we broke up a couple years later.
Dickguy
knightlore000 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2010-03-22
65 year old curious from birmingham
the woods is the best for a nice wank, many a time i had to drop my load on the way home from school, i used to walk though the woods and have a quick wank on the path, woods always made me horny..
like to chat and jack..
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
love stroking outside. feels so good to have the fresh air on my cock and knowing there was chance i could get caught
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
2stroke Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-04-07
66 year old curious from Hampshire uk
I love wanking outside in the open air. Sometimes in the woods where i can strip off naked, or going naked in the sea and wanking off.
Unregistered ?

Sex outdoors is amazing. The beach is the best. When hubby and I dated (back when he was brave and trying to get me) he used to love fucking me in public. Used to either get a spot away from the crowd or go out into the water. The water was awesome. Wrapping my legs around him as he slides his cock inside me. Eventually getting to the point where we would have to go a little shallower so he could slam it into me. Ahh those were the days.
Unregistered ?

I am only a virgin, but it is a huge fantasy of mine to make love outdoors with a girl after a picnic or something; or maybe just having an enjoyable fuck with her in a tent.
Unregistered ?

Being naked outdorrs is one of my fovaoite things, I have jacked loads in alot of outdoor places and have had some great fucks outdoors too.
Cometogheter123 Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2006-02-26
42 year old from Canada
Just got back from doing a couple of laps in the woods behing my house... Lap can take 7 minutes to complete on a normal walking pace...first lap, I had my baggy pants and a hoodie but I had my cock out of my pants, but still hidden by my hoodie and I was stroking it... didn't see anyone... so I told myself ok then lets do another lap but this time with the cock completely out without hidding it and stroking it... I did that, the first 3 minutes were okay, but then some animals were moving in the woods so I put the hoodie back over my cock... then I took it back out a couple of seconds after, but the damage was done... I had to do another lap but this time taking the more risky way which leads to a street for the last part before turning back in the woods but this time, I stroke it all outside the hoodie and it was great... Just thought that I'd share that with all you guys!!
Cum with me!
Page: of 1