JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you keep your masterbating a secret from your significant other?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

From the numerous posts by the guys on this site it seems they have a need to hide this from wives or girlfriends. How about you ladies? Do you normally have to hide your masturbation from your man or woman?

I know that I definitely don't have to hide it and having someone watch me or participate makes my experience 10 times better.
Add a reply Quote this post
benwahgirl Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-01-30
48 year old
I only play with myself when my husband is there to watch. It not only helps me to watch him masturbate at the same time and it fulfils his fantasy of watching a woman do it to herself.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I imagine my wife masturbates alone...I hope she does
But it is so hot watchin her do it for me.
If we are apart she will video herself on her mobile phone cumming....then send it to me....wow!!
Realman Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2006-05-12

yes I do
Unregistered ?

No, I love masturbating next to my wife.....However, I also masturbate alone quite a bit, as well.
sweetmelissa Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-03-08
51 year old bisexual from UK
I've never hidden the fact that I masturbate from any of my partners. In fact, we sometimes masturbate with and for each other as part of our regular sexual repertoire.
I have no idea why some people feel the need to hide such an enjoyable activity from each other.
I may not have much of a future, but I have a hell of a past.
Unregistered ?

I'm a widow, but my wife loved to masturbate, with me, for me and when i was on the road. (We had phone sex on a daily basis when I was away.)
She also understood my bi side and didn't mind that I jacked and sucked other guys. She often watched and sometimes participated when my buds were over.
Unregistered ?

I'm not married but I've never hidden my love of and the self pleasure of masturbation from the boyfriends or men I've lived with.

In fact, it's sometimes a great starter to sex; he comes home, out of the bathroom or into the bedroom/living room/kitchen etc., and there I am working my pussy and getting aroused. I like masturbating for a partner, M/F, and I like them to masturbate for me. So keeping it secret is counterproductive to a thrilling and active sex life.

Once, a B/F of mine had given me the key to his place. He must have forgotten because one day I walked in on him masturbating with a Hustler magazine in his hand. He was devastated until I told him not to stop, and I lifted my skirt, dropped my panties spread my legs and joined him looking at the girls and guys in Hustler. After that all bets were off.
Unregistered ?

I MASTURBATE ALOT NEXT TO MY WIFE OR ALONE.NO SECRET HERE
Unregistered ?

I think you are all lying....I guarantee you all masturbate alone without the others knowledge.

Now you may masturbate in front of each other as part of sex, but you all know, if your horny and alone, you will jack ...and that goes for the ladies.
sweetmelissa Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-03-08
51 year old bisexual from UK
"I think you are all lying....I guarantee you all masturbate alone without the others knowledge."

That statement is true also. I do masturbate when I'm horny and alone, which is fairly often, as well as with a partner but I've never lied about or hidden the fact that I do.
The original question was whether or not we hide it from our partner.
I may not have much of a future, but I have a hell of a past.
Unregistered ?

dsdambo1 said:
I think you are all lying....I guarantee you all masturbate alone without the others knowledge.

Now you may masturbate in front of each other as part of sex, but you all know, if your horny and alone, you will jack ...and that goes for the ladies.

I am sure that there are some people who embelish for the sake of the string and that everyone does masturbate when they are horny and alone. But I also know that I definitely don't hide it from my husband and he has absolutely no need to hide it from me. I have even made it a habit of picking up some jackin' material for him if I am not home to supply him with the inspiration. We love to watch each other and get "caught" by one another. Kisses is right, it makes the experience 10 times better.
Unregistered ?

No I don't. Me and my girlfriend are completely open about masturbation. About how often we do it, doing it for each other and doing it in front of each other and, on a couple of occassions, doing it whilst on the phone to each other.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Not sure if you guys noticed, but the author was asking for input just from the ladies.
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

I wouldn't say my girlfriend and me do it a lot together, but we do do it often enough together. We would more if we had more opportunity too, but then we'd have more sex generally more if there was more opportunity. I don't tell her about when I am online in here though she knows I've looked at pix in this site.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you keep your masterbating a secret from your significant other?