JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Delaware's new anti-masturbation Republican Senate nominee
Page: of 2   next > 
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
Take a look at this. She just won the Delaware Republican Senate primary yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHcqcXo_NA&feature=player_embedded
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

She looks pretty hot to me...but I strongly disagree with her message...I wish there was a way we could solve this razz
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
... I'm still laughing at this one.laugh
Politics + religion = mega-stupidity.
And THESE people want to lead?
They need to get out of people's private lives
and attend to what they're elected for ...
and that is NOT controlling stroke
(like that is even a possibility ... or should be!)
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
How exactly are these small government, pro-personal liberty tea partiers planning to enforce their ban on masturbation? Maybe the Republican can name Larry Craig as their anti-masturbation czar!
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
johnsdick Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2010-09-04
43 year old heterosexual
It's not a policy position, it's just something stupid she said in the 90s. Still, it might be fun to organize a "jerk off to Christine O'Donnell" day.
Count_Jackula Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2009-04-09
51 year old curious from Chattanooga, TN
Our country will be ruled by these mindless (but sometimes hot) frankenchrists.
BiStoner3 Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2010-07-26
64 year old bisexual from Kentucky
In the history of moronic concepts, that is easily in the top ten.
Sexual pleasure feeds the spirit. Let's have a banquet.
justim Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2007-02-18
70 year old homosexual from Pennsylvania

Politics + religion = mega-stupidity.

That's for damn sure.

Unregistered ?

When I saw the video from the 90s of O'Donnell's MTV appearance, I thought, "If you're so anti-masturbation, why are you so fucking hot?" And then I jacked off to her.

She's not as hot now, but still kind of MILFy. I say we all get our hands wet -- men and women alike -- for her and let her know we will keep jacking off until she's out of politics.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
I totally missed the part in this 14 year old video where she actually proposed banning masturbation. I saw her and her organization encourage youths not to masturbate (which, mind you, I am not for but she is entitled to believe and do). But just because she asked you in her "pretty please" tone and presented what she believed was a decent argument (again, I disagree with her) doesn't mean you can't just laugh at the naievity of the idea and go have a nice wank anyway.

My point is, no conservative is telling you that you CAN'T masturbate. It's just that, 14 years ago, this one particular woman asked young adults to consider not to. If you disagree, ignore the PSA and jerk to your heart's delight. I'd kind of like to think that's what freedom of speech is all about.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
I don't really see this as an attempt to ban anything. First, it's impossible. Secondly, It looks to me like a moral opinion and nothing more. It is, however, the protypical Catholic interpretation of scripture. I don't really see it as any kind of issue or threat to anyone and I totally agree with johnsdick who suggested we all jack off to her. So, let's all print a pic of her and soak it.stroke
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

Commented on this in another thread, but feel I need to comment here also.

"YES! Please show me where she wants to pass a law banning masturbation.
Let me ask ask you this: Do you know where your Senator or Congressional Representative stands on this issue?
Why not call him/her and ask their opinion?
You'll probably not get through directly to your elected official but you'll get an aide, probably female, who will be screening your call.
While you're at it, call your Mayor, City Councilperson, County Commissioner, and all your other elected officials and see their opinions.
I bet you'l get a straight, honest answer from them all, Liberal, Conservative, whatever."
Unregistered ?

I posted this on another thread but I'll re-post it here:

Folks, can we get a grip here? Figuratively, please. Do you really think that the republicans want to ban masturbation? Please consider how ridiculous that sounds. Please say it out loud to make sure you hear how ridiculous it sounds.

Finally, can we please keep this a place where straight, gay and curious men and women of all political stripes can gather and enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures?
ckyjack Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2010-02-07
61 year old male from Kentucky
Poor mis-guided thing! She will waste an awful lot of time trying to control the un-controllable forces of masturbation. Oh, yeah, right ... aren't we in the clutches of a huge recession, wide-spread unemployment, a world-wide economic crisis, un-winding wars that should never have happened, decaying cities, etc ... and she is worried about masturbation??? What a freak show!

Unregistered ?

ckyjack said:
Poor mis-guided thing! She will waste an awful lot of time trying to control the un-controllable forces of masturbation. Oh, yeah, right ... aren't we in the clutches of a huge recession, wide-spread unemployment, a world-wide economic crisis, un-winding wars that should never have happened, decaying cities, etc ... and she is worried about masturbation??? What a freak show!

Excuse me...the tape, and her statements were made in...1996!
I do believe, the country was in great condition, or so we thought.
Bill Clinton was president...you remember, the guy getting bj's in the oval office from an aide?
But, that's beside the point.
I don't think Ms. O'Donnell made any reference to "BANNING" masturbation in her campaign this year, and....the press didn't bring it up until AFTER she won.
Gee...the statement and video is only 14 years old....how did the press miss publishing that video during her campaign?
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Delaware's new anti-masturbation Republican Senate nominee